Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
Another question
Does tagging a Group will have it's link also?
Mine, doesn't have a link for the group after being tagged.
Just plain.

It works now.
It think reloading the cache/clearing the cache fixed it.
Yes, normally javascript problem will go away by itself (or a force refresh Ctrl+Shift+R).

Another question
Does tagging a Group will have it's link also?
Mine, doesn't have a link for the group after being tagged.
Just plain.
It should be linked. Clicking it will open an overlay with group's members.

I'll check again, suppose it does use the username helper, I should be able to edit the template and make it richusername so group styling is applied?

I'll check again, suppose it does use the username helper, I should be able to edit the template and make it richusername so group styling is applied?
The helper is called in the code, not in the template. Rich username is not enabled because of lack of information (the only available data is user id and username). If what you want is rich username then there is no way to achieve that, sorry.

Depending on your site setup. Try Ctrl+Shift+R in your browser.

Leaving it blank is not a good idea because the addon will not use a custom tag, disabling some features. You need to choose a different tag for this add-on if you want to keep the [USER] the way it was. I suspect it worked before because you installed the bbcode custom add-on after the previous version of this add-on -> the other add-on manages [USER] bbcode. After this latest upgrade, this add-on manages [USER] bbcode (due to different execution order). As I said, these 2 add-ons are not compatible, in order to both working properly, you have to use different tags (for example: USER for custom bbcode, TAG for this add-on).

You will need to enable the "[bd] Tag Me: Tag group" permission to let user tag a whole user group. Without the permission, the suggestion will not showup for groups.

It does. Please make sure you didn't customize the template. Try reverting?
woah!! the whole usergroup.
also, any word of my suggestion ? sounds doable or bad ? or anything.
Here is a quick link to it, to save you some time.

Not tagging groups. Just individuals
Please check the permission. Several different installation has been tested okie with this version so it's very likely your problem is in configuration.

Also, I would like to submit a suggestion: How about adding an option to tag all users that follows you or you follows them. Instead of tagging them individually.
I think that would be useful.

Regards,
Something like that may be considered at some point in the future.

xfrocks - When quoting someone and tagging them, it doesn't send the email. Is this intentional? Also, the email that gets sent - wouldn't it make more sense to link to the actual post the user was tagged in instead of sending them directly to their alerts?

xfrocks - When quoting someone and tagging them, it doesn't send the email. Is this intentional? Also, the email that gets sent - wouldn't it make more sense to link to the actual post the user was tagged in instead of sending them directly to their alerts?
hmm...well the first time I was quoted and tagged, I didn't get an email. But I did recently.

Yes it's intentional. Quoted user is handled by the system not this add-on.

Version 1.7 is actually 1.6.6? o_O
I have just downloaded the package and it is 1.7. Please try downloading again?

As admin, I still cannot tag individuals! I never had this problem until the upgrade...ugh View attachment 40725
Please make sure the permission is setup correctly. By default, no body can perform tagging.

Okay.. Point me in the right direction. As far as I know, permission is allowed. But help me so I can be sure. Like I said, didn't have a problem until I upgraded.

Top Bottom