Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
Can you take a screenshot of the user group Admin in AdminCP? The page where you checked the box "is taggable".

We obviously want to use @registered to alert everyone on the forum, am i missing somewhere that we can set such massive user groups to be taggable by admin only?

Also a suggestion, add a box in to rename how we tag groups, eg we have a group Platinum Member Lifetime.... would be nice to rename it @plats

We obviously want to use @registered to alert everyone on the forum, am i missing somewhere that we can set such massive user groups to be taggable by admin only?

Also a suggestion, add a box in to rename how we tag groups, eg we have a group Platinum Member Lifetime.... would be nice to rename it @plats
You can let admin tag unlimited number of users and limit other to maximum 10 tags / message. That way, only admin can tag @registered. User group alias sounds like a good idea.

I upgraded to 1.6.3. When clicking on a tagged name in a post, it doesn't link to that member's profile page anymore.

And this, my members reported it, but i couldn't reproduce it myself. They said it would happen randomly.
I removed the @ when tagged. When this error occurs, @ appears, including part of the tagged username, and the whole username.
In the picture, you can see the tagged username is b2utyluvbeast, but it appears like that.
pO6n2.jpg

Nope, it means if you quote me and then you tag me, I will only receive 1 alert. Anyway, if you tag me 3 times, it should send out 1 alert too. I changed this behavior in 1.2.3, please update. Sorry for soooo many updates recently guys!

I'm getting this error on my external page after i upgraded to latest TagMe (Note I'm fetching news from xenforo to my external page outside the /forum/)

Notice: Undefined index: host in /my/root/path/forum/library/XenForo/Helper/String.php on line 280

I upgraded to 1.6.3. When clicking on a tagged name in a post, it doesn't link to that member's profile page anymore.
What is the link then?

And this, my members reported it, but i couldn't reproduce it myself. They said it would happen randomly.
I removed the @ when tagged. When this error occurs, @ appears, including part of the tagged username, and the whole username.
In the picture, you can see the tagged username is b2utyluvbeast, but it appears like that.
pO6n2.jpg
Strange. Please keep an eye on this.

I'm getting this error on my external page after i upgraded to latest TagMe (Note I'm fetching news from xenforo to my external page outside the /forum/)

Notice: Undefined index: host in /my/root/path/forum/library/XenForo/Helper/String.php on line 280
How do you render your page? If possible, please include the stack trace for the notice message. Send it via Conversation if you want to.

As of 1.6.3 - everything seems mostly sorted.

I can't tag groups with more than 10,000 members :(
It should be able to handle large amount of users because a new queue mode has been used (enabled by default in AdminCP). What is the error message? Or it just timed out?

I am getting error message when tryiong to tag users.

View attachment 35711

Please advise.
You need to set the permission for each user group. See the screenshot here http://xenforo.com/community/resources/bd-tag-me.386/update?update=2190

In the case of duplicated name between a user and a group, the suggestion box and the parsing system will both detect the user group. An average Joe should notice a different avatar in the suggestion box when he tries to tag Registered (a user).
Hmm, I took your word for it so I didn't bother testing yesterday, but after trying today, I'm not actually able to see both a user group and user in the autocomplete box if they have the same name. For example, user group: Administrative and a user named Administrative. Only one result is showing up. Were you able to have both results show up?

Usergroup tagging isn't working for me. My Moderator usergroup is the same default one that came with xenforo and I can't tag mods.

Top Bottom