Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download
help me @xfrocks
Sorry, i speak vietnamese
Cái list của mình bị lùi xuống dưới. Bạn chỉ giúp mình cách làm nó lên trên giống trong hình được ko
Mình đang dùng 1.5.2

Thank bạnView attachment 28471
Currently this is by designed, and xfrocks said he will fix it in the future.\

Tạm thời là vậy bạn à :)

@xfrocks
maybe it not work with vietnamese character
ex: @A tũn
Error: The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.

I don't have Firefox right now but tested just fine with Google Chrome + IE. Can you try again?

tested in Chrome 18
The same error.
with normal user name like : admin; abc, conmeo is work
but A tũn not working
Attach screenshot with Chrome 18

P/s: its work with [user] , not work with @

Attachments

• untitled.webp
    untitled.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 7
tested in Chrome 18
The same error.
with normal user name like : admin; abc, conmeo is work
but A tũn not working
Attach screenshot with Chrome 18

P/s: its work with [user] , not work with @
Tested one more time with Chrome 18, Windows 7, no problem. If it's okie, please send me your account information via message. I will test with your account to see if it works.

Great add-on but I'm seeing an error in the log when someone tries to tag more than 10 members:

ErrorException: Undefined variable: max - library/bdTagMe/Engine.php:87

#0 /home/site/public_html/community/library/bdTagMe/Engine.php(87): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError('post-new', '[URL='http://cl...', Array, false)
#1 /home/site/public_html/community/library/bdTagMe/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php(18): bdTagMe_Engine->searchTextForTagged('message', '@tooncheese, @B...')
#2 /home/site/public_html/community/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(492): bdTagMe_XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->set()
#3 /home/site/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/site/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#5 /home/site/public_html/community/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

error.webp

I had an interesting idea earlier when I was on my 10k run (it's strange what you think about when you have nothing else to do for 45 minutes).

In addition to being able to tag people using the @ function, how about a Tag link in each post next to the Reply link?

What that would do is tag the member in the same way but it would insert in the post like this:
Code:
[tag="xfrocks, post: 330459, member: 2880"]xfrocks[/tag]

And instead of opening the member profile page when clicked, it would load the post from which the Tag link was clicked, in the same way the quote attribution works.

So this wouldn't replace the @tag function, it would be in addition to, if you wanted to tag a member from a specific post.

Top Bottom