Resource icon

[bd] Tag Me for XenForo 1.3 3.2.0

No permission to download

xfrocks

xfrocks submitted a new resource:

[bd] Tag Me (version 1.2) - Tag all the things!

[bd] Tag Me
Tag all the things!

[FEATURES]
1. Tag other user easily with @ syntax
2. Tagged user will receive an alert (disable via Alert Preferences, you won't receive alert from ignored user though)
3. Supports 2 working modes: using URL BBCode or using a custom BBCode (make it possible to customize the link, for example: open up the member card)

[INSTALLATION]
1. Upload files/directories under upload to your XenForo's root
2. Import addon xml
3. Start tagging
4 (optional). Go to AdminCP...

Read more about this resource...

Two things, not sure if it's as designed or something we can improve on next version

1) I got an alert when I tag myself. Just like when I quote myself, it shouldn't give me an alert, right?
2) The auto username suggestion works well for one word usernames but for 2 words or more, it will not display the suggestion list once you move to the second word.

For example, if the username is John Smith, as soon as I type S in "John S", the suggestion disappears. it should show available usernames such as
John Smith
John Sam

Two things, not sure if it's as designed or something we can improve on next version

1) I got an alert when I tag myself. Just like when I quote myself, it shouldn't give me an alert, right?
2) The auto username suggestion works well for one word usernames but for 2 words or more, it will not display the suggestion list once you move to the second word.

For example, if the username is John Smith, as soon as I type S in "John S", the suggestion disappears. it should show available usernames such as
John Smith
John Sam
1. I remember explicitly check before sending own alert, will have to see the code again.
2. It's by design. At first I limit the maximum length after the @ symbol to the cursor (to not query the server too much) but then in the end, I only search for one word. If you enter "John", both "John Smith" and "John Sam" should show up. It will fail of course if there are too many "John"s...

What do we have to do to get alert when a new version of an addon we are watching is updated?
I watch this addon but I don't think I notice when xfrocks updates this mod.

What do we have to do to get alert when a new version of an addon we are watching is updated?
I watch this addon but I don't think I notice when xfrocks updates this mod.
It hasn't been updated yet - there is only one version, the original one.

You can watch the resource or this thread, or both.

Uhh, several members reported seeing this error after I installed: "****[object]"

I am waiting for a screen shot..

edit: the censored text is the F word lol

Here's the error most people are seeing (only for the IE users...so I had to disable it because it appears right when they start typing...)

Error.webp

Now i got to thoroughly review all your mods to see if you hidden any F bomb in there. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the screenshot above.

And why i still haven't got any alert for this new version. Hum...
Yeah, my bad. Moral: don't deal with IE at midnight. It's frustrating! :(

Hello, installed the latest, by "no more duplicate alerts" does that mean if a user tags you more than once in a single post, it will only send you one alert, instead of however many tags the user did? So if I did @lasertits @lasertits @lasertits, this would give me 1 alert, not 3, correct? If so I don't think this is working properly.

Hello, installed the latest, by "no more duplicate alerts" does that mean if a user tags you more than once in a single post, it will only send you one alert, instead of however many tags the user did? So if I did @lasertits @lasertits @lasertits, this would give me 1 alert, not 3, correct? If so I don't think this is working properly.
Nope, it means if you quote me and then you tag me, I will only receive 1 alert. Anyway, if you tag me 3 times, it should send out 1 alert too. I changed this behavior in 1.2.3, please update. Sorry for soooo many updates recently guys!

Top Bottom