Resource icon

[bd] Paygate: PAYMENTWALL v1.0 1.0.3

No permission to download

Paymentwall_pw

Paymentwall_pw submitted a new resource:

[bd] Paygate: PAYMENTWALL v1.0 - payment method, paygate, paymentwall, payment

Paymentwall payment extension
Accept global payments with Paymentwall. Process 120+ popular payment methods localized in 200+ countries.

About Paymentwall’s Xenforo Plugin
Paymentwall’s Xenforo plug-in is easy to install and fully customizable. With a single integration you’ll have access to our 120+ payment options localized in 75+ currencies and more than 200 countries. You’ll also have access to our top-notch risk management and fraud protection services,...

Read more about this resource...

Hello,

I can't get approved because there were some issues with the pingback responses.
Here is a message from paymentwall:

Hi ****,

Before we give the live environment to merchant, we need to check the payment flow.

Now we have some concerns for your website:
1.It looks like your pingback listener script is returning a wrong response. Please note that in order to flag the pingback as successful on your end, you need to return "OK" string on both pingback and negative pingback (chargeback).

2.After we sent a negative pingback to you which mean the bank refunded a user, will you deduct the product in user's account manually?

We're having similar issues getting ours processed and accepted and it's honestly starting to become a headache...

Did PaymentWall develop this addon to paygates? Everything I have read suggests they did - so they should be able to help us get it going.

Agreed, they should be able to help but considering their support aren't being too helpful and they've not logged in here since the submission, I don't have my hopes up too high atm...

I think I am going to cancel this payment processor, as they are slow to get up and running and very very frustrating... My experience with them so far, its taken 2 weeks to almost get it working, and they only work in off hours (Developers/support in India/China) so they want to do their testing while I am sleeping. I dont have their modules enabled, because they leave on "Test" Credit card, which will process everything free - and I can't be giving my products away while I sleep. Also they do not work weekends...

To get Processing going you will need to give them a Photo ID, Utility Bill, Tax Info, First born...

Stripe, and Paypal worked the first 15-20 minutes after I registered. No real documents necessary.

I have everything configured, account is approved by PaymentWall, fully read over your guide here: https://www.paymentwall.com/en/documentation/XenForo/1515

Can you however revamp the guide?

We basically just need to know the widget part. Like how do people actually checkout here because no icons are showing up once everything is integrated. Is there a specific URL here we should point members to when checking out?

You need to install PayGates first, then this PayGates: Paymentwall module. If you are using Waindigo's user upgrades or coupons you need to disable them

If you want to use Waindigo's mods with PayGates, you will need to drop him a note - if we get enough people who want to use paygates and his mod maybe he will make it compatible.

Last edited:
I have everything configured, account is approved by PaymentWall, fully read over your guide here: https://www.paymentwall.com/en/documentation/XenForo/1515

Can you however revamp the guide?

We basically just need to know the widget part. Like how do people actually checkout here because no icons are showing up once everything is integrated. Is there a specific URL here we should point members to when checking out?

How did you get approved without them logging in to test it? After I went to paymentwall, created a project, uploaded all my docs, created a test account for them to use - they have been trying to get it to work for 2 weeks. They released a update here
because they found the pingback was not working with my setup. I am still not approved yet.

You need to install PayGates first, then this PayGates: Paymentwall module. If you are using Waindigo's user upgrades or coupons you need to disable them

If you want to use Waindigo's mods with PayGates, you will need to drop him a note - if we get enough people who want to use paygates and his mod maybe he will make it compatible.

- Paygates is installed
- Not using Waindigo user upgrades
- Not using Waindigo coupons

I think I am going to cancel this payment processor, as they are slow to get up and running and very very frustrating... My experience with them so far, its taken 2 weeks to almost get it working, and they only work in off hours (Developers/support in India/China) so they want to do their testing while I am sleeping. I dont have their modules enabled, because they leave on "Test" Credit card, which will process everything free - and I can't be giving my products away while I sleep. Also they do not work weekends...

To get Processing going you will need to give them a Photo ID, Utility Bill, Tax Info, First born...

Stripe, and Paypal worked the first 15-20 minutes after I registered. No real documents necessary.

Hi KozmoK,

Thank you for your feedback. You can upload the required documents after your project has gone live. This is needed for verification and to make sure that you will get your payouts on time. As for your project, please notify our team at devsupport@paymentwall.com or respond to the designated ticket so we can review it.

Regards,
Paymentwall Team

Hello Worrorfight,

Our module does work on version 1.5.5

The error you are getting caused by the fact that you are not entering the widget code correctly. Please follow the following points to set this up:

1. Login to your Paymentwall account.

2. Direct to the widget tab of the designated project.

3. Confirm the widget code ( p1_1, p10_1.. etc)

4. Copy this widget code (i.e: p1_1, p10_1 into "Paymentwall Widget Code")

After this, the widget should work.

If you still have any questions, please go through our document on XenForo carefully
https://www.paymentwall.com/en/documentation/XenForo/1515

or mail to devsupport@paymentwall.com so we can assist you further

Top Bottom