Resource icon

[bd] Paygate: PAYMENTWALL v1.0 1.0.3

No permission to download
Hello Worrorfight,

Our module does work on version 1.5.5

The error you are getting caused by the fact that you are not entering the widget code correctly. Please follow the following points to set this up:

1. Login to your Paymentwall account.

2. Direct to the widget tab of the designated project.

3. Confirm the widget code ( p1_1, p10_1.. etc)

4. Copy this widget code (i.e: p1_1, p10_1 into "Paymentwall Widget Code")

After this, the widget should work.

If you still have any questions, please go through our document on XenForo carefully
https://www.paymentwall.com/en/documentation/XenForo/1515

or mail to devsupport@paymentwall.com so we can assist you further

Still getting same error when trying different widgets as well.

"In HTML code please replace [USER_ID] placeholder with id of end-user who is viewing the widget"

Maybe this is the problem, when I place my username in the widget it still says the same thing though.

Still getting same error when trying different widgets as well.

"In HTML code please replace [USER_ID] placeholder with id of end-user who is viewing the widget"

Maybe this is the problem, when I place my username in the widget it still says the same thing though.

Hi Worrorfight,

Looks like you are getting this error due to a config problem, would you be able to mail to devsupport@paymentwall.com so we can assist you further?

Kind Regards,
Paymentwall Team

Does anyone have this working?

I like the general concept of this payment processor, but it seems getting the addon to run or approved is problematic.

@Paymentwall_pw I am considering this payment processor for my big board's donations & subscriptions. Does this addon work well on large xenforo boards?

Does anyone have this working?

I like the general concept of this payment processor, but it seems getting the addon to run or approved is problematic.

@Paymentwall_pw I am considering this payment processor for my big board's donations & subscriptions. Does this addon work well on large xenforo boards?

Hi Alfa1,

Thanks for commenting,

Can you provide us with more details about your business model and how you would like to work with Paymentwall?

We of course do support donations and subscriptions model, however, each merchant would have to go through an onboarding process to be able to work with Paymentwall.

Please do let us know if you have any questions or please don't hesitate to mail to devsupport@paymentwall.com with title ( Xen Foro's Inquiries - <Your Inquires>)

Regards,
Paymentwall Team

Can you provide us with more details about your business model and how you would like to work with Paymentwall?
I run a registered non-profit in The Netherlands (stichting) and receive donations & xenforo account upgrades to cover the hosting costs of our big board. We currently use PayPal, Stripe, Bitcoin. As many of our members are in EU I would like to add a wide array of payments methods including EU SEPA online banking systems. (iDeal, Sofort, etc)
We get about 4 million readers per month, so I gather that the number of transactions can become significant.

We of course do support donations and subscriptions model, however, each merchant would have to go through an onboarding process to be able to work with Paymentwall.
That's normal. It's more that the comments of webmasters who posted in this thread seem to have significant technical difficulties getting up and running. I worry about that.

Last edited:
I run a registered non-profit in The Netherlands (stichting) and receive donations & xenforo account upgrades to cover the hosting costs of our big board. We currently use PayPal, Stripe, Bitcoin. As many of our members are in EU I would like to add a wide pallet of payments methods including EU SEPA online banking systems. (iDeal, Sofort, etc)
We get about 4 million readers per month, so I gather that the number of transactions can become significant.
That's normal. It's more that the comments of webmasters who posted in this thread seem to have significant technical difficulties getting up and running. I worry about that.

Hi Alfa1,

Thanks for replying,

Can you provide us with a link to your website so we can do a quick check and provide you with a solution?

Also, have you already signed up for a Paymentwall account, if not, you can sign up here

For all technical information, you can refer to our XenForo page here.

Please let us know if you have any questions or mail to devsupport@paymentwall.com with tittle "XenForo Inquiries - <subject of your request>"

Regards,
Paymentwall Team

Hi Alfa1,

Thanks for replying,

Can you provide us with a link to your website so we can do a quick check and provide you with a solution?

Also, have you already signed up for a Paymentwall account, if not, you can sign up here

For all technical information, you can refer to our XenForo page here.

Please let us know if you have any questions or mail to devsupport@paymentwall.com with tittle "XenForo Inquiries - <subject of your request>"

Regards,
Paymentwall Team
Please fix this add-on, it doesn't pingback.

Hi PSX,

Thanks for reaching out to us,

Looks like you've already sent us a PM through our inbox, we will be replying to you there.

Kindly let us know should you have any other questions.

Regards,
Paymentwall Team

Is there still support here? I could not figure out the Pingback test. Can you help in this regard

I sent a support request here in this regard. But it was not any return. In addition, I sent you a private message.
Thank you for your attention

I sent a support request here in this regard. But it was not any return. In addition, I sent you a private message.
Thank you for your attention
No point wasting your time with them, they still haven't fixed the ping issue.

I just wanted to point out here that PaymentWall has not paid us as well since January. Scheduled payouts are being ignored. Contacting sales agents on Skype no reply. If they clear this up I will gladly delete this.

I manage to email 6 different emails. Gave them a deadline to respond. Finally got a response saying
It shows that there was a decrease in revenue for the past several months and this is why we were unable to send your payouts. We are now checking this with our Accounting Team and will get back to you for updates.

Basically if you lower revenue with them you don't get paid is what they're saying. Looking at my agreements with them it mentions nothing of this.

The problem with this email is that statistically the revenue has actually increased with them and why would that matter when there is already a 90 day reserve (which I will add we use 25+ other payment methods and nobody else charges us a reserve which I'm not complaining about but just pointing out).

Despite all the problems, I could care less about these mistakes/poor support because I'm used to it in every industry. All is forgiven if they fix this and I'll gladly delete what I posted here.

Since there seemed to be mixed reviews, i just wanted to say that I have been using Paymentwall for over a year without any hiccups. Their on-boarding process is quite long and their developers seem overwhelmed when it comes to implementing bitcoin payments but aside from that i would definitely recommend Paymentwall.

Top Bottom