Resource icon

[bd] Paygate: BITPAY.COM 1.1.0

No permission to download
In my experience, the dialog confirms as soon as it detects the transaction in the chain. However, it will wait for enough confirmation (as in your BitPay setting) before it send notification to the web service. Maybe you should try CoinJar again with a larger amount?
? yes it takes around 6-10 seconds for me when i ran my tests for it to show up in the chain but not confirm....
but when it is in the chain thats when Bitpay send notification to web service.../is approved

and the BTC comes in 1-2 hours... / 30 min depending on amount and how long it takes to confirm...

the $1 USD, $0.30 USD, $0.5 USD tests from hive wallet and block chain where a success..

the $3.00 USD from coin jar failed...

i did all the tests..

but atm i have $0 BTC to spend...

because BitPay is taking there sweet time in sending the BTC to my coin jar account...

how long does it take them to send it? they said like ever 1 calendar day...

and i asume i have to have Funds Settlement set up to 100% BTC first (already have that set) before they can even sent it to me? (no way for me to manually force send from Bitpay Wallet?)

one other small note i looked every where.. even there support section and they do not seem to explain how refunding works..

say i sent to much how do i refund the extra they sent... cozz they sand something about either accepting the late payment or refunding it...

and if i sent to little how does is the transaction dealt?

they say that the transaction is not accepted or something but the BTC is already sent it cannot go two ways.. and i know with BTC you cannot just not accept it..

and in situations where u send the remaining amount b4/after the invoice time...

i tried experimenting with these and i still didn't get how it works..

You will need to ask/contact BitPay regarding the internal working of their site.
For CoinJar, unfortunately I don't know the details (but I believe it should work). Maybe you need to ask BitPay too.

just to quote what bitpay said:

Code:
Our invoices go through different states:

New - A generated invoice or underpaid invoice still within the time window
Paid - An invoice that has received full or overpayment
Confirmed - Depending on the Risk/Speed (aka Transaction Speed/Mode) this state occurs when the payment has been broadcasted to the network on High, after 1 block confirmation on Medium, or after 6 block confirmations on Low
Complete - After 6 block confirmations
By default, the IPN only notifies your web server when the invoice has reached the Confirmed state, but if you set the fullNotifications setting to true in your API calls, the IPN will notify you on each status change.

would it be possible to set the fullNotifications as a debug/test option or place it within the pay gates log.. some where.. so with it enabled i can get all the alerts to help me trace down any problems if it gets stuck on any states..

or as a log so i can trace down any issues..

Code:

Confirmed - Depending on the Risk/Speed (aka Transaction Speed/Mode) this state occurs when the payment has been broadcasted to the network on High, after 1 block confirmation on Medium, or after 6 block confirmations on Low
By default, the IPN only notifies your web server when the invoice has reached the Confirmed state, but if you set the fullNotifications setting to true in your API calls, the IPN will notify you on each status change.

would it be possible to set the fullNotifications as a debug/test option or place it within the pay gates log.. some where.. so with it enabled i can get all the alerts to help me trace down any problems if it gets stuck on any states..

Nice find. Yes, I may add an option for that in the next version.

Code:

You can now enable full notifications with v1.0.1 of the add-on.

Just two more questions before i decide.

1. I installed paygate and the bitpay add on on my local server as a test. I created a upgrade but only option to pay with is paypal even though i didnt even put my paypal email in there. How do i setup the bitpay? Does the key have to be entered first i just want to see what it looks like right now, still deciding.
2. I have many subcribers right now, i am very concerned about that, i dont want things changing for them, also if i decide to remove this add on in the future how does it leave the subscriptions?

Thanks.

Just two more questions before i decide.

1. I installed paygate and the bitpay add on on my local server as a test. I created a upgrade but only option to pay with is paypal even though i didnt even put my paypal email in there. How do i setup the bitpay? Does the key have to be entered first i just want to see what it looks like right now, still deciding.
2. I have many subcribers right now, i am very concerned about that, i dont want things changing for them, also if i decide to remove this add on in the future how does it leave the subscriptions?

Thanks.
1. You have to enter key to enable BitPay or the button won't show up. You can enter random string if you just want to see the button.
2. Your existing PayPal subscription will still work as normal.

1. You have to enter key to enable BitPay or the button won't show up. You can enter random string if you just want to see the button.
2. Your existing PayPal subscription will still work as normal.
Did both and the button does not show up, i'm testing locally on 1.4 i see no options for bitpay even though its installed and the key is correct. not sure what im missing here.

Did both and the button does not show up, i'm testing locally on 1.4 i see no options for bitpay even though its installed and the key is correct. not sure what im missing here.
Which currency are you using for your upgrade?

Which currency are you using for your upgrade?
They are all checked, could that be it?

Edit: using USD. Still no button. Oh well, i will look at this in the future. No way i can install on live server blind. Thanks for your time.

Oh, so you are just setting up? Please double check the key (no space etc.) and the amount + currency. Which currency are you using? And how much money?
I am receiving the same error:

"Sorry, we could not prepare your Invoice. There may be some issues with the system, please try again in a few minutes. If you have encountered this error before, please contact our staff for further investigation."

I have double-checked the APIkey. I've tried generating/using a different API key. The user upgrade currency is USD and amount is $10.

Please advise.

I am receiving the same error:

"Sorry, we could not prepare your Invoice. There may be some issues with the system, please try again in a few minutes. If you have encountered this error before, please contact our staff for further investigation."

I have double-checked the APIkey. I've tried generating/using a different API key. The user upgrade currency is USD and amount is $10.

Please advise.
Please start a conversation with me with your API Key, I will test it against my server.

I currently get the same error, but it didn't appear yesterday when I first tested the bitcoin gateway:

@xfrocks -- first, really appreciate that you put this out there for free; what a fantastic gesture to/for the community.

I installed the main paygates add-on and then a few of the modules (including this one for BitPay). The other three seem to be working perfectly, but when I try to make a payment using BitPay I get a blank screen. The following server error is produced:

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined function curl_init() - library/bdPaygateBitpay/Helper.php:48
Generated By: (me), 5 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(46) "http://www.SITE.com/forum/misc/bitpay"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(7) {
["amount"] => string(4) "5.00"
["currency"] => string(3) "usd"
["itemName"] => string(61) "Donation for campaign 'CAMPAIGN NAME'"
["itemId"] => string(26) "addm_donation|2|fe715|1101"
["returnUrl"] => string(102) "http://www.SITE.com/forum/donations/CAMPAIGN NAME/campaign?success=1"
["callbackUrl"] => string(67) "https://www.SITE.com/forum/bdpaygate/callback.php?p=bitpay"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

My brain is oatmeal (not even a good kind) as I'm in the middle of moving into a new house with an 8mo old, but I've gone through and checked everything -- both the Paygate add-on and this extension seem to be installed properly (files in place, valid, etc.). Any ideas?

bitpay canceled my acc for TOS, my site is donations only :(

Ive been looking for an alternative like coinbase & cryptopay but they cant transfer to the uk, the only one i can find is coincorner unless anyone has suggestions?

Im willing to put some funding into a new api being added but it needs to work for the uk.

Top Bottom