Resource icon

[bd] Paygate: BITPAY.COM 1.1.0

No permission to download
So I installed this, entered my API key, and now I have no idea what to do next to activate bitcoin usage...

SSL connection error
That means your server is having trouble serving HTTPS requests, likely because you don't have a valid certificate. You can purchase one for less than $10/year but you must have a static IP address. Consult your hosting provider for assistant. Also, I believe BitPay doesn't verify the certificate so you may want to contact them too.

That means your server is having trouble serving HTTPS requests, likely because you don't have a valid certificate. You can purchase one for less than $10/year but you must have a static IP address. Consult your hosting provider for assistant. Also, I believe BitPay doesn't verify the certificate so you may want to contact them too.
Thanks for the info!

On a side note, could I get some support over at [bd] rotating ads for the user upgrade issues I have there... kind of related to this, as this is the payment for the perk I want to give my users (no ads for donor usergroups)

Hi mate,

My website is running SSL.

I am getting this error when trying to pay with bitpay.

Sorry, we could not prepare your Invoice. There may be some issues with the system, please try again in a few minutes. If you have encountered this error before, please contact our staff for further investigation.

Any idea what would cause it?

Currently using

[bd] Paygates: STRIPE 1.0.1b
[bd] Paygates 1.4.5d
[bd] Paygate: BITPAY.COM 1.0

Hi mate,

My website is running SSL.

I am getting this error when trying to pay with bitpay.

Sorry, we could not prepare your Invoice. There may be some issues with the system, please try again in a few minutes. If you have encountered this error before, please contact our staff for further investigation.

Any idea what would cause it?

Currently using

[bd] Paygates: STRIPE 1.0.1b
[bd] Paygates 1.4.5d
[bd] Paygate: BITPAY.COM 1.0
It suddenly stopped working? Looks like an issue with your BitPay key.

Hi mate,

Not suddenly stopped working. I only just set it up and went to make a payment to test it out. Key is correct.

Hi mate,

Not suddenly stopped working. I only just set it up and went to make a payment to test it out. Key is correct.
Oh, so you are just setting up? Please double check the key (no space etc.) and the amount + currency. Which currency are you using? And how much money?

fixed issue... was using coin jar that why it didn't work...

where can i find full list of supported wallets for bit pay?

Last edited:
fixed issue... was using coin jar that why it didn't work...

where can i find full list of supported wallets for bit pay?
BitPay works with all wallet software as far as I know. User just needs to send the bitcoin to the specified address (either by copy/paste or scan the qr code) and it will work.

BitPay works with all wallet software as far as I know. User just needs to send the bitcoin to the specified address (either by copy/paste or scan the qr code) and it will work.
well i did that with coin jar and the user was not auto upgraded and not now show in pay gates log..

but when i used something else other then coin jar like hive wallet or block chain it worked fine... its like the callback script or payment notification doesnt get sent to my site/server when i used Coinjar to send the sum... i got the payments in bit pay wallet but like i said it like totally bypassed my site like the transaction never existed..

well i did that with coin jar and the user was not auto upgraded and not now show in pay gates log..

but when i used something else other then coin jar like hive wallet or block chain it worked fine... its like the callback script or payment notification doesnt get sent to my site/server when i used Coinjar to send the sum... i got the payments in bit pay wallet but like i said it like totally bypassed my site like the transaction never existed..
Is it the same amount? For small transaction, sometime it takes forever to collect enough confirmation. You should check your BitPay setting too, they allow you to choose how many confirmations are required before a transaction is accepted (and the site got notified).

Is it the same amount? For small transaction, sometime it takes forever to collect enough confirmation. You should check your BitPay setting too, they allow you to choose how many confirmations are required before a transaction is accepted (and the site got notified).
well

i did small transactions with my test like $1

now this is how it usually works...

you press bit pay button.. then u get that prompt on with 15 min timer..

you send the bit coin amount (usually takes 6-10 seconds)

then prompt changes saying it was successful (but the actually bit coin doesnt reach my bit pay wallet until like 1-2 hours)

so the system confirms the transaction before the actual bit coins get confirmed by block chain or what ever the system is called

well

i did small transactions with my test like $1

now this is how it usually works...

you press bit pay button.. then u get that prompt on with 15 min timer..

you send the bit coin amount (usually takes 6-10 seconds)

then prompt changes saying it was successful (but the actually bit coin doesnt reach my bit pay wallet until like 1-2 hours)

so the system confirms the transaction before the actual bit coins get confirmed by block chain or what ever the system is called

In my experience, the dialog confirms as soon as it detects the transaction in the chain. However, it will wait for enough confirmation (as in your BitPay setting) before it send notification to the web service. Maybe you should try CoinJar again with a larger amount?

Top Bottom