[bd] Medal [Deleted]

Just a suggestion - "Request a medal"

Admin adds the medals and users can see all the medals currently available. The user can then request a medal.

Does anyone know if there is a way of doing the following?

Instead of having medals diplayed in the postbit - Instead have text along the lines of "This user has x medals" which is linkable to show all their medals

My postbit is currently over-crowded with medals and the users are not keen on the idea of them being hidden as they like to show off their achievements. This seems like a great compromise!

@xfrocks - Just wondered if either of these are possible?

Does anyone know if there is a way of doing the following?

Instead of having medals diplayed in the postbit - Instead have text along the lines of "This user has x medals"

My postbit is currently over-crowded with medals and the users are not keen on the idea of them being hidden as they like to show off their achievements. This seems like a great compromise!
That is not built-in but it's possible with a bit of template editing for your style though.

That is not built-in but it's possible with a bit of template editing for your style though.

Hi @xfrocks What is the code used that displays the medal count on the profile page? I'm hoping with that I could have a play around to make it show on the user message section.

Thanks

A way of "stacking" medals would be cool e.g. "Medal 1 x5".

Hello @xfrocks, I'm also interested in knowing if it's possible to stack medals.
Use case: A user on the site wins the monthly medal five times and is issued the same medal. It's the same exact medal so the count should read "Medal 1 x5" -- Basically duplicate medals issued to single user.

It works fine on 2.1

I know it does. I confirmed that to you earlier in the thread. Im looking at the progress which was mentioned in the post and any future development.

When adding medals after clicking "save"" the following issue is occurring:

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'is_svg' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217
  1. XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 39
  3. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
  4. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 94
  5. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 218
  6. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1452
  7. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1184
  8. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 69
  9. XF\Mvc\FormAction->XF\Mvc\{closure}() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 187
  10. XF\Mvc\FormAction->run() in src/addons/Xfrocks/Medal/DevHelper/Admin/Controller/Entity.php at line120
  11. Xfrocks\Medal\DevHelper\Admin\Controller\Entity->actionSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line321
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 244
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
  14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
  15. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
  16. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  17. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
How would I go about fixing this issue?

Top Bottom