• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[bd] AdminCP Notepad

xfrocks

[bd] AdminCP Notepad 0.9.1 (now supports ALL version of XenForo :D)
Never forget a thing (ehem, in AdminCP)

[INSTALLATION / UPGRADING]
1. Upload files and directories inside `upload` to XenForo's root directory. Select "Merge" for everything if you are asked
2. Import the .xml file using XenForo addon importer
3. Enjoy

As requested here http://xenforo.com/community/threads/admincp-notepad.11086/. Very simple, it will auto save as the textarea blurs (looses focus). It also save histories. Configure via Tools > Notepad.

Almost forgot: you HAVE TO select the new administrator permission named "AdminCP Notepad" in order to let non-super admin use the notepad.

Attachments

Yay a notpad, I will install this very shortly

Thanks

Screenshot (strange, I tried to attach it to the first post but couldn't)

Strange would be this error trying to enter this post
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '.' in /home/foro/www/community/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(243) : eval()'d code on line 1904

Strange would be this error trying to enter this post
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '.' in /home/foro/www/community/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(243) : eval()'d code on line 1904
I got a similar error when I deleted addons from my our test site.
It wasn't until I deleted the addons from the library that it cleared the error.

Love it already,
biggrin.png

request: would it be possible for regular members to have notepad too. I had it on vbulletn and alot of my members loved that features.

After update RC3 -> 1.0.0 the notepad is away
In ACP->develope the template index was removed and therefore the callback-function was broken.

After update RC3 -> 1.0.0 the notepad is away
In ACP->develope the template index was removed and therefore the callback-function was broken.
Good way to know who are using your plugin!

Anyway, 0.9.1 has just been released. Enjoy ;)

I have just tested with 1.1 beta 3 and it's working fine. Re-check your installation?
I just did a re-install of the addon, but still don't see the "AdminCP Notepad" permission under the Administrator group. I don't even see anything with notepad in the name.

Edit: Ahhh, I found it. So you can't assign it per group, it's actually under each user individually.

Top Bottom