BbCode pages

BbCode pages [Paid] 1.2.1

No permission to buy ($25.00)
I keep getting this error when I try to edit a previously created page. I also have the most current update.

Screenshot 2023-04-03 at 16-16-02 Edit page Welcome To Reef2Reef REEF2REEF Saltwater and Reef...webp

I really need to see the actual error.

Check your XenForo error log and also the browser tools to see what the returned request actually contains.

Could this be extended to say, the "Email Users" area where I can write up a BBC newsletter post for community updates and whatnot?

Probably going to get this in the next weekish. Any upcoming updates planned that I can get excited about? :P
Finally was able to afford it! Thanks for this addon, @Xon! Saves me a LOT of time trying to figure out how to do the HTML properly, since I'm not very code-savvy. This will save a ton of time updating and adding new pages to the site, without needing article threads with the extra elements it shows.

For critical site pages, I want the page content showing ASAP!

There's a bug when a page is edited and the page has a header tag e.g. [h2] then additional line breaks are added in between each edit. It is rather bizarre and doesn't happen on forums.

Screenshot 2024-02-10 at 18.17.02.webp

There's a bug when a page is edited and the page has a header tag e.g. [h2] then additional line breaks are added in between each edit. It is rather bizarre and doesn't happen on forums.

View attachment 297989
What is supplying that h2 bb-code? Is it one of my add-ons or a custom h2 implementation?

I will need to see the raw bb-code, please toggle the raw bb-code And then refresh the page to force the editor to load the original bbcode.

I am getting the following error when trying to leave BB code pages within the adminCP?

Code:
TypeError: SV\BbCodePages\Attachment\PageText::getContainerIdFromContext(): Return value must be of type ?int, string returned src/addons/SV/BbCodePages/Attachment/PageText.php:125
Generated by: Joshua Ferdinand Feb 17, 2024
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Attachment/AbstractHandler.php(81): SV\BbCodePages\Attachment\PageText->getContainerIdFromContext(Array)
#1 src/XF/Attachment/Manipulator.php(60): XF\Attachment\AbstractHandler->getContainerFromContext(Array)
#2 src/XF/Attachment/Manipulator.php(45): XF\Attachment\Manipulator->setContext(Array)
#3 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Editor.php(293): XF\Attachment\Manipulator->__construct(Object(SV\BbCodePages\Attachment\PageText), Object(XF\Repository\Attachment), Array, 'df766feccd17391...')
#4 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Editor.php(259): XF\Pub\Controller\Editor->getAvailableAttachments()
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): XF\Pub\Controller\Editor->actionToHtml(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Editor', 'ToHtml', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\XF\Pub\Controller\Editor), NULL)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\XF\Pub\Controller\Editor), NULL)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#9 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#11 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#12 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(25) "/index.php?editor/to-html"
  ["referrer"] => string(63) "https://atomicacademia.com/admin.php?pages/add&parent_node_id=0"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["editor/to-html"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(6) {
    ["bb_code"] => string(0) ""
    ["attachment_hash_combined"] => string(90) "{"type":"svPageText","context":{"node_id":null},"hash":"df766feccd1739147fded4ce7c18ca48"}"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(37) "/admin.php?pages/add&parent_node_id=0"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

When editing the page through the browser, a new line is added between, before or after header tags i.e. [h2] title [/h2]

The more times I edit then return the more blank lines get added?

When editing the page through the browser, a new line is added between, before or after header tags i.e. [h2] title [/h2]

The more times I edit then return the more blank lines get added?
You need to update my "Advanced Bb Codes Pack" add-on, it isn't this add-on causing the issue.

Top Bottom