XF 2.1 bbcode options prompt not popping up

🔥Iggy🔥

i am not sure if this is a bug or whats going on, but i am hoping someone can help...

i am testing some bbcodes i imported for functionality....one thing i noticed tho the ones with options prompts do not seem to be popping up....it only inserts the code with a blank value instead....

i tried re-creating a simple bbcode for text background...as a "non-imported" version....still didnt pop up...

i tried a spoiler and yes, the title prompt did pop up...

bit of mixed results not sure what to make of it.....its also confused some because there are no forums imported yet so i am testing this in sig editor....i did make sure this bbcode was allowed in sigs.....seems like that option code would be popping up tho, any ideas???

it is a pretty default install so far.....couple minor addons that shouldnt have to do with anything, but i didnt see anyone else mention it so idk maybe its for "new bbcode in xen2.1" only or hmm....

thank you

It would require additional code (PHP callback) to create a modal window which the value can be entered into.

Otherwise that is the expected behaviour - the values have to be manually entered in the editor.

ok i see....happy to be able to customize instructions into there anyway....i noticed in the manual it says "too complicated to get into" type comment...

is there any guides around where i can learn a little more about this???

thank you for the quick reply, one less question on my list :)

Top Bottom