Resource icon

BBCode Nota de XenFacil (XenFacil's BBCode Note) 1.0.0

No permission to download

lms

lms updated BBCode Nota de XenFacil (XenFacil's BBCode Note) with a new update entry:

XenFacil's BBCode Nota - english version

BB Code for Notes, Infomations, Warnings and Tips are configurable in ACP -> Options.
[NOTA="Warning"]...[/NOTA] Warnings.
[NOTA="Information"]...[/NOTA] Informations.
[NOTA="Tip"]...[/NOTA] Tips.
[NOTA="Note"]...[/NOTA] Notes.

PERMISIONS:
Do not allow the distribution of any code in this supplement by any route and / or web.
Can be translated into other languages ​​and publish these translations...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Davyc

For some reason this is not working on my site - when I add the following to a thread all that appears in the thread is the text of the BBCode; see below:

[NOTA="Tip"]This is a test[/NOTA]

I've tried it with caps and without caps but all that appears is the text and not the image. Any suggestions?

I uploaded all the files and imported the add-on and all of the controls and options are there in the ACP.

lms

As you said the images did not appear. Images must be located in "/styles/default/notas" folder and should be called "Tip.png" as in this case.

The bbcode sintax is: [NOTA="Tip"]This is a test[/NOTA] (or [nota="Tip"]This is a test[/nota]) and your image file named Tip.png

In ACP -> Options -> XenFacil's BBCode Note select Image Path an change default "@imagePath/notas/" by "styles/default/notas/" and save changes.

Refresh (front)page and see If the error still occurs.

Two questions:
Have installed the BBCODE Manager?
Is activated add-on in the Add-on list?

Salud2

Davyc

Yes done all of that and everything is where it should be and named as you mentioned.

I'm wondering if it's because I'm using The Imperial style by Xenique but I did try loading the images into various folders.

BBCode Manager is installed and active.

Many thanks for the speedy reply.

lms

Please check that it works in the default style. If it does, the problem is the style you use.

Salud2

Davyc

Thanks lms I'll try that later today, but to be honest if it does work in the default style then I won't be able to use this very neat add-on as my members don't like the default style. I'll let you know later today so you will know if it is the style.

With thanks.

Bilgi, ipucu, Not = Why erroneous background?
Code:
[NOTA="Dikkat"]...[/NOTA]
[NOTA="Bilgi"]...[/NOTA]
[NOTA="ipucu"]...[/NOTA]
[NOTA="Not"]...[/NOTA]
[NOTA="Rapor"]...[/NOTA]
Conclusion:

lms

Bilgi, ipucu, Not = Why erroneous background?
Code:
[NOTA="Dikkat"]...[/NOTA]
[NOTA="Bilgi"]...[/NOTA]
[NOTA="ipucu"]...[/NOTA]
[NOTA="Not"]...[/NOTA]
[NOTA="Rapor"]...[/NOTA]
Have you filled correctly the options? ACP->Options->XenFacil's BBCode Nota.

10.png 11.png

In attachs, not showns images because i do not change the filenames.

Salud2