XF 2 bbcode [edit] to edit text ?

Robert9

I want you to code me a new bbcode with the name [edit];

when i use [edit] from here till somewhere, maybe here[/edit] - i am able to click the text and edit it without using the normal ways of being in xenforo. No more editor, no more searching in a long, long, long text.

I want you to program this bbcode now and finish it maybe tomorow?

Please think about, that i want to have more of this! In the next step this bbcode should work also in AMS, also in Showcase, also in RM and also in Xencarta. Yes, Sir.

Then we need options like [edit=300] and [edit=300.] at the top of a text. This means that a regex will add pairs of [edit][/edit] for 300 words for example or 300 words and some till the next ".", including this ".".
(XON has written an add-on to count words, i believe.)

But i could be better! If i start with [edit=300] and use an [edit] after 200 words, the regex ads me the rest around. With this i am free to have special areas. [0-200][ownone][another 300], you got it, right?

If you make me a really extraordinary small price for maybe the best add-on that will be produced in this year, we could give it free for all people writing long articles. Please forget the need of food, toys, expensive women - just think about the honor to be the first one coding this add-on! This will be a present for the whole XF-world and you are the one who could do it!

Dont wait, start coding, please.

Top Bottom