BB code/HTML editor work

Dad.

Hey there,

Looking for someone today to fix my editor. I need an HTML wysiwyg editor. BB code works too, so long as there is an editor. Ive spent days on this, and I need someone to just take it from me and figure it out. PM me for rates, need this done within the next couple hours to a day tops.

Thanks,
Mike

Hey there,

Looking for someone today to fix my editor. I need an HTML wysiwyg editor. BB code works too, so long as there is an editor. Ive spent days on this, and I need someone to just take it from me and figure it out. PM me for rates, need this done within the next couple hours to a day tops.

Thanks,
Mike
If it's for XenForo messages and no XenForo html pages, you can use this addon from Luke.

The Bbcm (recent version) has also a raw Bb Code that should work with posts only (and XenPorta too after a file edit). The html code will work, I'm sure of that, but the key point is the permissions. An html Bb Code without permissions could be dangerous. I've tried my best to get back information by post (see the little text of the version 1.3.6.3), I've done tests on my board it's working, but this requires more feedback to confirm this. That's why I'm still recommending to use Luke addon.

In any case, I need just some hands on support, would you be interested? Name your price.

I need this done right now, willing to pay whatever to get this damn editor to accept HTML without breaking every time I save a page.

I need this done right now, willing to pay whatever to get this damn editor to accept HTML without breaking every time I save a page.
... but XenForo pages don't have any editor (except the one from the addon above). For TinyMCE problems with messages, use this.
For the nodes, try this but the tests I've made are only on local.
I need to go now.

Thanks for your help. What youve done is a good temporary fix, it would be great if it worked on the front-end with posts and html page nodes, and inline with an edit page button (Ill pay for it if you need it), but for now this is great thanks a lot.

Thanks for your help. What youve done is a good temporary fix, it would be great if it worked on the front-end with posts and html page nodes, and inline with an edit page button (Ill pay for it if you need it), but for now this is great thanks a lot.
My generic reply has been put here.

Top Bottom