• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Battlefield style?

Correction, the MW series sucks.
You mean Modern Warfare? I loved COD4, but I can't say the same for MW2, I like the campaign but the game's flaws such as all these imbalances make the game forgettable. Hopefully Modern Warfare 3 redeems itself.

So this means you like Treyarch's games, don'tcha. World at War, Black Ops... which is a game a lot say is boring.

You mean Modern Warfare? I loved COD4, but I can't say the same for MW2, I like the campaign but the game's flaws such as all these imbalances make the game forgettable. Hopefully Modern Warfare 3 redeems itself.

So this means you like Treyarch's games, don'tcha. World at War, Black Ops... which is a game a lot say is boring.
Ok, not all MW's but the later one's(MW3 is going to be garbage). I like COD4, WAW, BLOPS.

WAW and BLOPS are actually two of my favorite games, what can you say that is bad about them? For the most part they are balanced and they actually require skill to play.

I didn't really like World at War. I haven't played Black Ops in depth - I only have played a little multiplayer, and a little zombies.

I love, and adore COD4. A lot.

If only I had been an entrepreneur back in COD4's rising, I'd had a COD4 site. Crap. I actually missed the boat not once but twice. MW3Blog and CODForums are my third chance to capture the market.

im heading towards more of a light theme, all battlefield websites seem dark.. only 1 light one i seen and i really like the simple-ness of it.
Ours is dark on the mainpage, but we will be using the forum skin once we implement Jaxel's XenPorta 1.4.5

Ours is dark on the mainpage, but we will be using the forum skin once we implement Jaxel's XenPorta 1.4.5
O_O Wat!? Leave the mainpage alone!

I wish I had someone coding that mainpage for me!

:cry: Leave it alone.

(I assume you were talking about BFO - I'was talking about that.)

Top Bottom