1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Batman Massacre: WHY and HOW and WHO

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Lucas, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Lucas

Lucas Well-Known Member

I just found about this due to it circulating on forwards under my girlfriends work collegues, in Costa Rica, searched for it online and found the english article...

I'm not sure if it's been discussed before, I don't really frequent much forums to talk about rl thoughts but I thought I could take some comments on this. Does anyone else think it could be real? Because I certainly think so, the things I've been watching and reading lately, not even about the US, but many other countries being head-deep into corruption and pretty big manipulation of the population.

I know many may see it like we should just all get a tinfoil hat, but this might have been happening since we were first born, but it's getting pretty out of hand, even if this info is not accurate or real.

Edit: Or maybe it's just that with social media and such other mediums we're making people more aware of the bad crap that's going on everywhere.
  2. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

3. Lucas

Lucas Well-Known Member

I wasn't talking about whether it is or not a conspiracy, try to read beyond that.
  4. Pereira

Pereira Well-Known Member

I don't need to read anymore.
    Lucas likes this.