1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Batch Update Threads?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by detectorix, Jan 29, 2014.

1. detectorix

detectorix Member

Dear xenforo User & Coder

My forum offers a kind of competition or prize game.

In certain fora users may nominate an object/ a photo in an submission/blog for "Find of the month".

I accomplished this with the following addon: Post Ratings

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/post-ratings-taking-likes-to-the-next-level.410/.

Those 10 submissions/blogs with the most nominations from first-of-the-month to last-of-the-month take part in a survey, based on which a "Winner of the Month" is named.

To do so, I sould be able to do a query on which of the submission is nominated the most (ratio of nomination) in a period "from - to".

I assume the most easiest way to do so is to use the "issues & contributions / batch manager", where I have the possibility to limit almost everything, like date and fora, but am not able to query the ratio of nominations.

Your support is highly appreciated to extend/adapt the "issues & contributions / batch manager" in such way that it supports the query on nominations.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Bildschirmfoto 2014-01-29 um 12.57.18 Kopie.png

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

That would require custom development.

3. detectorix

detectorix Member

What would that cost?

4. mistypants

mistypants Well-Known Member

detectorix and Amaury like this.