Basic [Deleted]

Arty updated Basic with a new update entry:

XenForo Media Gallery 1.0.8 and xenPorta2 updates

Style has been updated to support XMG 1.0.8 and xenPorta2 Pro 1.1.2.

There are no changes for XenForo 1.4.9, so if you are not using ether of add-ons listed above you can ignore this update.

To update from previous version import new XML file. Also if you are using node glyphs feature you need to update all files in styles/{style_name}/xenforo/js/

Read the rest of this update entry...

Update for XenForo 1.5.0 beta 4

Style has been updated for XenForo 1.5.0 beta 4.

Click here to download latest beta.

Version numbers have been changed to match XenForo version that style supports.

To update from previous version you need to:
  • Import new XML file
  • Upload new files styles/basic/xenforo/tags.png and styles/basic/xenforo/tags-hd.png
  • Update files in directory styles/basic/xenforo/js/

Update for XenForo 1.5.0 rc 1

Style has been updated for XenForo 1.5.0 rc 1.

Click here to style for XenForo 1.5.0 rc 1

Major change: style now includes Artodia Styles Framework add-on in zip file.
Add-on is not required. Style will work fine without it, but it will work faster with add-on. Read more about add-on below...

To update style from previous version you need to:
  • Import new XML file
  • Update files in directory...

Update for XenForo 1.5.0 rc 2

Other changes:
  • RTL support for tags
  • Adjustments for notices layout
  • Custom thread icons are now handled by PHP code instead of JS to speed up page loading and prevent icon blinking.
To update from previous version import new XML file and update following files:
  • styles/basic/xenforo/js/ (all files in directory)
  • styles/basic/xenforo/tags-rtl.png
  • styles/basic/xenforo/tags-rtl-hd.png

Artodia Styles Framework add-on, which is now included in Basic...

Update for XenForo 1.5.0

Style has been updated for XenForo 1.5.0

Major changes:
  • Version number has changed. From now on style's version will match supported XenForo version. Latest version is 1.5.0 for XenForo 1.5.0.
  • Zip file now includes Artodia Styles Framework add-on. Add-on is not required for style to work, but I recommend installing it. Add-on improves performance by parsing custom options in PHP code instead of JavaScript. It also makes it much easier to customize style....

Bug fixes and improvements

Changes from previous version:
  • Bug fixes
  • Better support for latest version of xenPorta 2
  • Better support for AMS
Additional changes for Artodia Styles Framework add-on:
  • Fixed error that prevented add-on from working on servers that run PHP 5.3 or older version.

To update from previous version of style import new XML file.

If you are using Artodia Styles Framework add-on with PHP 5.4 or newer, no need to update it. If you are using add-on with PHP...

One of the best styles and Arty - one of the best developers of styles.
I say this as a connoisseur of good code and architecture. That's why I chose it as the main styles for their projects.

What browser are you using?

I've been testing it in several browsers, found one minor bug in Basic style that affects only first and last row. Also noticed rendering bug in Firefox that extends deleted threads by 1 pixel. However on your screenshot difference is more than 1 pixel. I can't find anything that could cause that big difference.

I've been testing it in several browsers, found one minor bug in Basic style that affects only first and last row. Also noticed rendering bug in Firefox that extends deleted threads by 1 pixel. However on your screenshot difference is more than 1 pixel. I can't find anything that could cause that big difference.
Firefox & Google Chrome :(

Firefox & Google Chrome :(
This is strange. Tested with both browsers on OSX and Windows, works fine. Maybe you have outdated JavaScript files? Or error in some js file from one of add-ons, which might prevent js to work correctly?

You can check for errors in browser console.

Hi @Arty

Apologies if this seems a little dumb. Is there a style property for the text boxes?

upload_2015-10-10_16-20-55.webp

I'm trying to change the green which appears around the box when active. I've removed all the green from the colour pallet, so presume it must be somewhere else that I'm missing.

Top Bottom