XF 2.1 Banned Members cannot use Contact Form

webbouk

We recently had an issue where a banned member tried to contact us, eventually did through an email link, but complained that he couldn't use the Contact page to do so, and our email address wasn't prominent in the page or the forums side of the website.

Is this by design, and if so is it possible through permissions to allow a banned user to use the Contact form ?

My only problem with that is it doesn't prevent them contacting other users. I 'd like banned users just to be able to contact the admin via the Contact form if they needed to.

I would like to allow my banned users to use the contact form. More specifically the NixFifty tickets to create a ticket if they want to.

Has anyone found a solution to this issue?

I would like to allow my banned users to use the contact form. More specifically the NixFifty tickets to create a ticket if they want to.

Has anyone found a solution to this issue?
We put a message telling users to contact us via an external means if they thought the ban was in error or clear cookies/use a different browser to view the site as a guest.

I find it odd that even logging out is prevented for banned users as it's so easy to circumvent.

Top Bottom