• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Add-on Ban Users From Entering Forums (On a forum per forum basis)

borbole

This hack will allow you to ban a an user and/or users from entering a forum/forums.

You can ban an user and/or users from entering a forums separately for each forum at your Acp->Applications->Node Tree and choose the forum that you want to ban users and all the way to the bottom of the forum you will see a new option: Forum Ban: Enter there the id/id's of the user/users that you want to ban from that particular forum. To choose more that user, separate their id's with commas (,).

To have a better idea as to how this mod looks like when being used, please have a look at the attached screenshots.

Price: 10 dollars. (For the subscribers free)

Compatibility: It works with the latest versions of xenforo.

Payment: Only through paypal and it is non refundable. After I confirm the payment I will email you the mod file.

If you are interested in purchasing this mod then please contact me in private either here or at my own forum.

Thank you for reading this thread :)

Attachments

• Admin CP - XenForo_1306096334661.webp
    Admin CP - XenForo_1306096334661.webp
    13.4 KB · Views: 143
  • Error - XenForo_1306096403568.webp
    Error - XenForo_1306096403568.webp
    15.3 KB · Views: 124
Whoo! Could come in useful. Seems better than what you had before I believe.

Hmm... I think I MAY subscribe to you if I see more mods I want. Seems better than paying $10 per mod xD.

I'm keeping an eye on you ;)

Whoo! Could come in useful. Seems better than what you had before I believe.

Hmm... I think I MAY subscribe to you if I see more mods I want. Seems better than paying $10 per mod xD.

I'm keeping an eye on you ;)

Thank you for your comment/feedback :)

Yes, this new version is more advanced. As it allows the admin to ban users from individual forums. Which I think is much better and handier than my previous mod.

If i ban a user from a forum, is banned also for subforums?

You will have to ban the users from subforums indepedently as well. For every forum/subforum that you have and/or create you have the option to ban users.

Top Bottom