Bad SEO optimized V.2.2 issue!

fionix

I have signup for aHrefs which crawled our forum, beside 4375 ORPHAN Pages (has no incoming internal links) the forum also has 5051 Page has nofollow outgoing internal links.

On top of that it has 2640 Meta Description tag missing or empty.

Is there anyone that know how to fix this?

I'm willing to pay a company for it or to buy any plugin that may be required to fix the situation. I'm desperate to find a solution, so any lead or hint is much appreciated.

all of my meta issues are in the media gallery. Do you have other urls that are showing the missing meta descr?

the links are ok - it's stuff like reactions and what not that shouldn't be followed.

orphan pages - not much you can do about it but build external links in. That's normal i would think.

I have signup for aHrefs which crawled our forum, beside 4375 ORPHAN Pages (has no incoming internal links) the forum also has 5051 Page has nofollow outgoing internal links.

On top of that it has 2640 Meta Description tag missing or empty.

Is there anyone that know how to fix this?

I'm willing to pay a company for it or to buy any plugin that may be required to fix the situation. I'm desperate to find a solution, so any lead or hint is much appreciated.
That's actually good SEO, not bad SEO, for a forum. Search is a lot more dynamic today than it was even 5 years ago and IMO tools like AHREFS have lagged behind these changes.
  • "orphan pages/no incoming internal links" based on what criteria?
  • "nofollow outgoing internal links" I assume means outgoing external links? This is good SEO practice unless you personally want to endorse all the pages at the end of those links
  • meta description tags are unnecessary. They are only sometimes used as snippets in search results and even then it's far less often than most people think. Google frequently ignores the meta description tag and generates its own snippet based on the search query and on the page content. If there is no meta description tag, Google generates its own snippet, again based on the page content and the search query. Additionally, most meta description tags are poorly written which is why they are so often ignored or overridden by Google.

Top Bottom