XF 2.0 Backup live site on localhost

XFiLeS_33

Hi everyone, I am currently running XF 2.0.1 and i'm looking to transfer it over to my localhost server, as a testing set in case i damage the live site.
I have installed XF 2 on my localhost and i am ready to restore my 2x DBases and 1x Home directory to it, but i have no idea what to even do,
normaly i would go to cPanel and restore both in Backup, but with localhost i have no idea, I am new to XenForo and learning as I go along.

Please note* I have 2 Dbase files due to a 2nd site which runs Videos like youtubes, my home directory has all the files in it so i just need to restore DBase, the Video site is for the Gamers and Tubers and it all runs from the forum MoVideon.

Running Windows 10 64bit
Running localhost wampserver 3.1.4 64bit
Site runs perfectly from all my browsers. FireFox, Chrome, Edge, Comodo Dragon ect...

Please if anyone can help it would really be appreciated

Attached photos:
Localhost with a clean xenForo install,
Live site with Forum
Video site for Members.

Thank you in advance.

Regards
XFiLeS_33

Localhost XF 2

Live Site Forum

Live site Videos

Last edited:
Yes it does and I have used it on my wamp 64 and my wamp 32 as I run both,
when you type http***localhost the wamp menu comes up and it shows all your websites and on the far left at the bottom you can actually open myphpadmin by clicking on the link provided by the menu.

Copy the files from the server to your localhost directory.

Export the database from your serve to your computer and use phpmyadmin or SSH to import it.

Top Bottom