XF 1.5 Background image in discussion list instead of body.

TerryP

I've been playing around with this for two days now and I've not come up with a solution yet. I'm beginning to think my idea isn't something that will work within the Xenforo system so I thought I'd ask.

I was considering putting images in the background of the discussion list for game days next season. As an analogy, something like a watermark, so to speak. I've tried content background, body background, etc. to no avail.

Is this an idea I just need to scrap?

Here's a crude rendition of what I was considering (different image, of course.) Theoretically, it would be behind the thread titles, and a very faint image.

1.webp

It's possible - depending on exactly how you add it, you would have to make all of the existing divs transparent otherwise it will be 'behind' them.

It's possible - depending on exactly how you add it, you would have to make all of the existing divs transparent otherwise it will be 'behind' them.
It's not going to be possible within the Style Properties, it's going to have to be something include in either Extra.css or within the discussion list template...if I understand what you're saying here.

(I suspect someone is going to have to go to school (me) to figure this one out.)

Top Bottom