XF 1.3 Background Change

Riaz

So yeah Im basically terrible with configuring the Customization, so I basically want to change
http://gyazo.com/4b7247788089ed6ae06f01cf35f77f09
The main part of this picture, but its quite hard to see because of the color. Anyways its the main background and its currently white. What I would like to end up with is having the plain white background turned into a image. Im not sure what folder, file and what to do so please help me finding out how to change it.
(I use a uix template if that makes any other difference.)

Hm. That should be working. Can you get it to work if you upload it to Photobucket or Imgur?
But I came across looking in the settings in some other files rather then the General one, but since I have UI.X version installed im not sure if that might effect anything/overrides the default General section.

But I came across looking in the settings in some other files rather then the General one, but since I have UI.X version installed im not sure if that might effect anything/overrides the default General section.

That might be it. In which case, it would be better to contact @Audentio directly or via the style thread.

Top Bottom