Back to school tomorrow :(

Liam W

in memoriam 1998-2020
So, yeah. Normally I wouldn't mind (be a bit nervous), but this is different as the entire school is moving into a new build, which means a completely new environment - new form, new teachers, new students (we were on two sites, they are both being merged into the new building), which basically means I am ****ting myself with worry...

The reason I'm worrying so much could also be because noone knows what to do... Most people are just going to walk to the building and hope the staff will tell people what to do.

I hate not knowing what's going on - really makes me nervous.

Anyhow, I'm going into Year 11 (15-16), last year of secondary school (aw, there's no worried smiley!).

So yeah... Posted for anyone here that cares :p

Liam

Last edited:
I don't go to school anymore, but it started on Wednesday here.

Well, my 'Academy' does like to be different, although it is different depending on the local authority - Lancashire went back on Wednesday, most other schools in my town/county went back Thursday, but, probably because of the new build, we go back Monday-Wednesday next week...

I wish I was back at school. You don't realise how good it is until you have to get a job! Starting at 9am and being home for 3:15pm :oops:

I'm not home for 3:15 :P

I start at 8:40AM and school ends at 3:05PM... but it takes 20-30 minutes to walk home :P

At least it did from the old site, not sure about the new site...

Liam

I used to live directly across the road from my school, so didn't have to set off until 8:55 to be there for 9am.

It's been knocked down and moved to a different site now, so there is nothing left of the old school. It was also 14 years since I finished school :eek:

I used to live directly across the road from my school, so didn't have to set off until 8:55 to be there for 9am.

It's been knocked down and moved to a different site now, so there is nothing left of the old school. It was also 14 years since I finished school :eek:

Bit like my Mum's... Most of them closed down :P

14 years? Wonder what I'll be doing when that's the same for me....

Liam

I'm not home for 3:15 :p

I start at 8:40AM and school ends at 3:05PM... but it takes 20-30 minutes to walk home :p

At least it did from the old site, not sure about the new site...

Liam

You've got a really weird school. xD

Here it's 8:25 AM - 3:00 PM.

Yeah, but you live in America, with your 3 month summer holidays :p

Our school has changed it a bit this year, summer break is only two months now, however they get 1 week vacation in October, 3 weeks for Christmas instead of two, and one extra week for spring break.

It's interesting... but cool I suppose :D

Top Bottom