******* - Avoid Short Urls [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

******* - Avoid Short Urls - This addon adds the ability to check a list of given short urls sites and ignore them with message.

INFORMATION:
This addon adds the ability to check a list of given short urls sites and ignore them with custom message like "**[LINK FORBIDDEN]**".

FEATURES:
- Can automatically replace links and contents to any short urls in users posts by your choice.
- Can set default value of replace link.
- Can set default value of replace string.
- Can set to ignore only for first post.
- Can select which affected usergroups these permissions should be forced on to.

INSTALLATION:...

Read more about this resource...

Hello !

When I dont specify any URL at Default URL configuration, the addon still replaces the short link for a new link without any target ( blank screen).

Is that possible to leave it in plain text If I don't specify any URL ?

Hello !

When I dont specify any URL at Default URL configuration, the addon still replaces the short link for a new link without any target ( blank screen).

Is that possible to leave it in plain text If I don't specify any URL ?

That's right. If you want to leave it in plain text, you can download and upload following file to document root.

Yours faithfully,

Attachments

@******* Idk why but I have added an usergroup to avoid ShortURLS and it didn't work. It kept avoiding even if the group was ticked.

Can you check it pls?

******* updated ******* - Avoid Short Urls with a new update entry:

29/05/2014: Version 1.0.1

- Fixed bug when options are empty or inactive.
- Fixed bug on exclude usergroups option.
- Minor bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

******* updated ******* - Avoid Short Urls with a new update entry:

18/09/2014: Version 1.0.2

- Minor bug fixes.
- Update addon's library to fit with new privacy policies at http://*******.com/privacy-policy/

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom