1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avatars for the xF Colorsheme - Freaky People

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by feelX, Oct 27, 2010.

1. feelX

feelX New Member

Download: Freaky People

some avatars in 95x95 pixels ... handcrafted for the xF standart colorsheme ...

Actuall xF Edition Sets
    1. Individuals (Name)
    2. Pure
    3. Founder
    4. Administrator
    5. Moderator
    6. Staff
    free to use with small limitations. please read the license include with the zip file.

who want one of the characters with an individual name/text feel free to contact me.
    self customizing disallowed, but i'm a nice guy try to help (only 4 private use) as quick as i can ...
    to get customized text on a character for private use and with no charge is a privilegue & not a right.

fp_admin_xfblue_set1_100_al.gif this are the characters administrator. download as above.
  2. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

Ok. That's definitely different!

When you provide the download link, I'll move this to the Resources forum. :)
  3. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

Will you be providing avatars for moderators, and other staff? And are you providing one with a blank usertitle that can be customized?
    Shelley likes this.
  4. feelX

feelX New Member

• Founder
    • Administrator
    • Contributor
    • Staff
    more if enough wishes, wait for suggestions ... :) without any title, the character name be planned to.

customizing is permitted by license ! the grafix no opensource!

if somebody needs a individual text or title i do myself imeadiatly after polite request. more inside license.

the 16 characters not the end, maybe it becomes a nation ... :) i need enough free time & some ideas of additional characters ... we would see ... :)
  5. steven s

steven s Well-Known Member

Thank goodness, no capes.
  6. feelX

feelX New Member

sorry that don't work 4 me. i never have bought beta or rc software in the past, and i don't want change my mind. no offence xF is a nice peace of software, thats wy i create the "freaky people". but it is at is, as non customer i don't can go with a threat in the customer area. and waiting for xF gold and become then a customer is not comfortable 4 the freaky people fans. :)
  7. feelX

feelX New Member

download is up. please look in the first post or my signature.
  8. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

That's fine. It will stay right here. No offense intended. :)
  9. feelX

feelX New Member

fp_mod_xfblue_set1_100_al.gif same characters like above as moderator. 've phun ...

downloadlink in my signature or in the 1st post
  10. feelX

feelX New Member

all 16 individual characters (sample piclist in 1st post) with name released. download like above. 've phun ...
  11. Sador

Sador Well-Known Member

Downloaded. :)
  12. Wired

Wired Active Member

Heh, want a challenge? Try to make my avatar into one of those :) Wouldn't mind seeing how it comes out!

Nice work!
  13. feelX

feelX New Member

the freaky people not a challenge ... :) them became a little nation in future ... please respect my copyright!

you can go with a own from scratch, but what sence behind it, to use a concept of another for own work?

or you can reguest a customized title or name on one actuall excist. if you want a total own one you need to hire me, but please not this year ... :)

you are welcome ...
  14. feelX

feelX New Member

fp_sta_xfblue_set1_100_al.gif characters with text: staff be ready for download. download link see 1st post or my signature ...

've phun ...
  15. Wired

Wired Active Member

No worries, was just a joke lol! To this day no one REALLY knows what my avatar is made of. What people think is one thing is something else entirely.
  16. feelX

feelX New Member

fp_pure_xfblue_set1_100_al.gif a pure set of the 1st 16 characters (without any text) was requested, so here it is ... :)

download link look in the first post or in my signature ... 've phun ...

the nude set don't come, equal what some liers tell ...
  17. feelX

feelX New Member

caro_spl_100.gif this ist caro the first of the second character set ... :cool:
  18. feelX

feelX New Member

sp_reym_av.gif this is the 2nd: rey m. for the second character set ...
  19. feelX

feelX New Member

fp_fou_xfblue_set1_100_al.gif characters with text: founder be ready for download. download link see 1st post or my signature ...
  20. feelX

feelX New Member

it gives a problem with the 95x95 pixel size of the freaky people avatars ...

ja_xf.jpg avatar after upload changed from xenforo to jpg & 96x96 & used on several places on the script

jackass_av_100full.gif original avatar gif 95x95 px

the bad quality of the changed avatar is not well. we have tested it with all standart allowed gfx formats on the xf 1.0 ß2. always same result. the only way to solve that problem was to change the avatarsize of the freaky people to 96x96 pixel. after that the the quality losts only between 1-2% ...

i'm very busy this week, so please be patient for this changes. i will change alle freaky people charactersets for download so quick as possible to the new format. after done you be informed here in this threat. thanks for unterstanding.