1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Code Monkey, May 19, 2013.

1. Code Monkey

Code Monkey Well-Known Member

The avatar system in XenForo is a pain. I hope that will be updated eventually.

So I figured out how to change the m size and I changed the container size and adjusted the postbit style to match the new size. My board isn't live yet so I just re-imported all the avatars and they are now the new size. But the default avatars are still the old size and I can't seem to figure out how to rebuild them to the new size.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Did I mention that the current avatar system is a pain? :D

2. FredC

FredC Well-Known Member

Seconded!!! Ive modified my postbit but cannot achieve the results im trying to get and frankly the change was pretty subtle nothing dramatic and well its just a pain plain and simple.

3. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

4. Code Monkey

Code Monkey Well-Known Member

I already did all that Jake. I am trying to figure out how to recompile my default avatars so that they will match the new dimensions.

5. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You don't need to. My modification uses the large (non-resized) version of the existing avatar.