Avatar size around 125x125....how to get it working 100%?

surfsup

How can I get everyones avatar section to be around 125x125 without it leaving a white space or cropping it too much?

Cause to my knowledge if i change it, it will still resize the image to either s m l = 48, 96, 192

Right?

XF resizes avatars to fit into one of those three sizes. You can change which size is used by editing the appropriate template. For example, to change the avatar size used in posts edit this template:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> message_user_info

Change the size in red:

Rich (BB code):
	<xen:hook name="message_user_info_avatar" params="{xen:array 'user={$user}', 'isQuickReply={$isQuickReply}'}">
		<div class="avatarHolder">
			<span class="helper"></span>
			<xen:avatar user="$user" size="m" />
			<!-- slot: message_user_info_avatar -->
		</div>
	</xen:hook>

XF resizes avatars to fit into one of those three sizes. You can change which size is used by editing the appropriate template. For example, to change the avatar size used in posts edit this template:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> message_user_info

Change the size in red:

Rich (BB code):
<xen:hook name="message_user_info_avatar" params="{xen:array 'user={$user}', 'isQuickReply={$isQuickReply}'}">
<div class="avatarHolder">
<span class="helper"></span>
<xen:avatar user="$user" size="m" />
<!-- slot: message_user_info_avatar -->
</div>
</xen:hook>
The problem is his members think 96 is too small, but 192 (The large avatar) is too large. While it can be resized with CSS, it crops part of the avatar which throws it off.

Top Bottom