Autumn Promotions at xenStyles!

John

Hello all! I'm pleased to share with everyone here two exciting Fall promotions that start today at xenStyles! First up:

xenStyles Facebook "Like Us" Contest
Starting today through the end of October, everyone who "likes" our Facebook page will be entered into our prize drawing.
1st Place winner will receive a free license to our recently released Xenomorph Framework.
2nd Place will receive Two free skins of their choice from our collection.
3rd place will receive One free skin of their choice.
I'll be using an online randomizer program to select the winners at the conclusion of the promotion.

Fall Discount Promotion
Our second promotion that also starts today and runs through the end of October is a 15% discount on any of our products! Just enter coupon code 8633016882 at checkout to receive your discount.

Thanks for your continued patronage of xenStyles, and good luck in the contest! :)

Hi John :)

Done!
Supercool stuff.
Thanks! I never noticed your site before, I may have to sign up...this is my baby. :)

317599_10150312719557490_1776620218_n.webp

You're not alone. :D

That said, nice contest, John! I've liked yer page! :)

So, if I buy a skin today, how much would that skin cost? 12% can mean anything, so... I'm just making sure. :D
It's 15% off. ;) That would make the skin $21.23

Picked up ZeroHour, as I had some spare change on paypal... Expect me getting drunk this weekend and ramble on your customer forum again. Now I have to get around to getting another bottle of whiskey as well!

Although saying that, doesn't it break the rule of not posting stuff for sale?

http://xenforo.com/community/thread...mains-licenses-and-products-in-general.12737/

Defeats the purpose of the Resource Manager doesn't it? If I recall that was posted shortly after someone was selling random domains on here. John's sort of sale not only increases awareness for XF it helps him out to continue making MORE skins for XF, win win if you ask me :).

Good luck with your skins :) and if I had my facebook still I'd like ya!

No I quite agree, just seems odd to say sales of any kind aren't allowed, but they are, lol
I think they should be allowed, as you said, it's exposure.

Thants right. Now I remember:) I bought a ton of themes from you and you were very helpful. I wish you had more light XF themes.

Top Bottom