1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automatically URL Shortener [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by Johnny Bitcoin, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Johnny Bitcoin submitted a new resource:

Automatically URL Shortener - URL Shortener, Automatically URL Shortener, short url, goo.gl xenforo, adf.ly xenforo, bit.ly xen

Read more about this resource...

RAHSTYLES Active Member

Hi does the redirect work without the short url? I just like the redirect page and how I can add ads.

RAHSTYLES Active Member

Yea but what im trying to say is.. I dont want the shorter url.. I just want that redirect page when my users click on links on my site.
  4. Oh yes I will update soon. Thank you for interest.
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2014

RAHSTYLES Active Member

Will this page show up on all the links they click on the forum to go to another site?
  6. @RAHSTYLES Currently, this add-on only show up at new links. But i will update all link soon. Thanks.
  7. Daniel-SP

Daniel-SP Active Member

@Johnny Bitcoin nice work ! Hope you keep engajed on helping our community :)

The "request" session got a bunch of ideas :p
    Johnny Bitcoin likes this.

RAHSTYLES Active Member

Could you also make it an option to used the timer or not.. or just put a "continue to site" or both and maybe also a box where you could add your own error message :D HOpe im not asking too much

RAHSTYLES Active Member

Oh and could you also become my tech formy forums if i have any php trouble? Ill pay
  10. @RAHSTYLES hi if you want, i very proudly.
    You want turn off countdown function, please set it to zero.
    Beside, message can be edited at your language.
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2014

RAHSTYLES Active Member

i mean can you add a continue button.. and also.. write your own error message?
  12. Can i add "Continue button" but i don't get "write your own error message" is what does it mean. Can you explain for me? :)

RAHSTYLES Active Member

For example.. if they do not see the count down they can click on "Continue to site" and it will take them to the site.

Writing your own error message is like:

Hello we just wanted to let you knwo you are now leaving test.com if you wish to continue please click the " Continue to site" button
  14. Ahhh. This function was be supported in add-on.
    RAHSTYLES likes this.

RAHSTYLES Active Member

and dont forget to be able to change the background
  16. I have added custom background. Thank you for feedback.
  17. Mirovinger likes this.