Add-on Automatic Member of the Week / Month [PAID]

Anthony Parsons

I want an automatic member of the week / month to run on my site, in the forum home & CTA homepage sidebar, highlighting both the member of the week, automatically each week, and member of the month, automatically each month.

Something along the lines of using their dated post count in combination with a like ratio to automatically determine the member each week and month respectively, week to week, month to month, not taking into account their history beyond these periods.

Also maybe a page in XF members tab that shows the last x member of the week, and x member of the month, then any residual data is dumped, as I don't need any growing DB table or such getting out of control. Unsure how the best way to do it is, though for a large forum, so overhead has to be minimal, certainly nothing more than a single query.

The actual display in both CTA and forum home sidebar... something simple and elegant, their avatar, username and maybe their posts and likes in that period only that earned them the title for the period.

How much? Whether it be custom just for me, or less if you want to release it and on sell to others, just let me know.

It MUST use XF conventions and best practices for Xenforo.

I'm actually working on this for my forum right now, it was a request from a few of my users.

I was toying with the idea of doing the ranking like this:

number of posts in current period * (1 + likes / number of posts in current period)

If anyone had any ideas on other formulas to use for ranking I'd be up for ideas.

I'm actually working on this for my forum right now, it was a request from a few of my users.

I was toying with the idea of doing the ranking like this:

number of posts in current period * (1 + likes / number of posts in current period)

If anyone had any ideas on other formulas to use for ranking I'd be up for ideas.
oh thats cool

Top Bottom