XF 2.1 Auto User Upgrade not working

uyasar

Hello,
I am using stripe for subscription and today I got the first user upgrade on my forum. The problem is, the payment is successful but the user is not upgraded. Is there anyone who face the same problem?

What should I do?

I checked the payment processor logs but there is no log.

same problem here and is a big problem for me... 200 users upgrades ... 200 mps per month...
this problem has appeared since the last xenforo update

Last edited:
I think you have to have Events sent back to your web hook. (Stripe -> Developers -> Webhooks)

Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 3.48.27 PM.png

I ended up choosing all events, though Strip recommends against it. I haven't tested it yet, so I don't know if that's all of it. It may not be your problem if it just started.

I asked which ones we need here:

but no word yet.

I think you have to have Events sent back to your web hook. (Stripe -> Developers -> Webhooks)

View attachment 212115

I ended up choosing all events, though Strip recommends against it. I haven't tested it yet, so I don't know if that's all of it. It may not be your problem if it just started.

I asked which ones we need here:

but no word yet.

this is very simple.

Before I upgraded to 2.1.4 it worked great without touching or doing anything strange.

Now it doesn't work and all the settings are correct.
If before the update it worked and now it doesn't, it is obvious that the problem lies in the new update.
and it's a pretty big problem, let's hope they solve it as soon as possible.

in my case I have complaints from more than 25 users a day

Reactions: arn
Top Bottom