Auto Link titles with Snapshot Preview, free [Deleted]

Rigel Kentaurus

Rigel Kentaurus submitted a new resource:

Auto Link titles with Snapshot Preview, free - Auto Link titles with Snapshot Preview, free

Supercharge the links in your forum, by auto-linking the title. This add-on will fetch the title from the external page, and modify the post to use that.

In addition to that, if configured, you can also generate a screenshot for a snapshot preview of the remote site. When the user...

Read more about this resource...

When it will updated the free version to fix the problem with titles like the paid version?

Sorry but I can't find the whitelist on Link Essentials options

I have no idea what happened to my whitelist .. there is code from that, definitely, I probably did an override of the option at some point ...

I'll get that restored.

About the updates to the free version, I'll probably have those in a different calendar, a couple of weeks apart from the paid version, after all, being a paid member should have it's benefits :)

Another thing to fix. Links to a "local" page that is not available for guest result in:

Error - MyBoardName

Would be the same thing for guest maybe... but the page exist (for members) and the link title get "Error".
I think that the link have to be renamed with the correct title page (conversations pages excluded for privacy) even though guest can't enter in it... members can!

It seam that the addon run with guest permission.

Top Bottom