Authorize.net Integration [Paid] [Deleted]

What exactly do you need done in those countries? I don't want this add-on but maybe I could help?

Awesome!!!! I've been waiting for more payment gateways.

Can you use paypal and yours at the same time? In your pics you have paypal disabled.

Yes, you can. The account upgrade page will then have 2 options for your users to make payment.
I bought when it first came out and it works without problem. Haven't used Paypal since ;)

I've got a few "basic questions"... they might be logical for most of you, but it's new for me:

This addon is described as a Authorize.net integration but in its description it said that he accepts Paypal and "Dwolla" (new for me). XenForo already accepts Paypal, so what is the difference here? Now let's go back to "Authorize.net", what is the relation with Dwolla? I saw Dwolla could only be used by US citizens... Or may be your point was to say that this addon accepts Authorize.net which allows to use Paypal and Dwolla payments.

Second question: If I open a Authorize.net account and use this addon, can my members use their credit card to subscribe to my website (by usergroup promotion/upgrade)? And do they need to register somewhere (as it seems to be required by Dwolla) or can they only use their credit card?

:D Thank you, now I look stupid ^^

So If I use this addon with Authorize.net my users can pay their subscription (for example annually) only using their credit card ? And does It work the same way as XenForo payment system : "payment => usergroup upgrade for x days=>recurring payment" ?

:D Thank you, now I look stupid ^^

So If I use this addon with Authorize.net my users can pay their subscription (for example annually) only using their credit card ? And does It work the same way as XenForo payment system : "payment => usergroup upgrade for x days=>recurring payment" ?
You've got it (minus the recurring part). :)

Thank you ! If it's not recurring can I least set up a expiration date of the subscription to an usergroup (for ex: 365 days ; >365d user goes back to the normal usergroup)?

Anyway, I've contacted Authorize.net to have more information about their price system to see if it can suite my needs (new website... no subscribers yet ; 20 dollars/months fee might be too much to start).

Thank you ! If it's not recurring can I least set up a expiration date of the subscription to an usergroup (for ex: 365 days ; >365d user goes back to the normal usergroup)?

Anyway, I've contacted Authorize.net to have more information about their price system to see if it can suite my needs (new website... no subscribers yet ; 20 dollars/months fee might be too much to start).
You certainly can.

Well I've just received the answer of the "Authorize.Net Sales Team"... Let's put aside the fact they don't answer to one single of my questions (there were only two), it appears that this payment system is for US citizens :
In order to get an account with Authorize.Net you have to have the following:

US tax ID
US social security number
US bank account
US physical address for your business

If you do not have all of the above items, Authorize.Net will not be able to set up an account for you and we would recommend contacting CyberSource as they work internationally.

www.cybersource.co.uk

Regards,

Authorize.Net Sales Team

That's a really strange way for a Sales team to answer to its international potential customers.

Sorry LancerForhire, but I won't be able to buy and test your addon. But thank you for all the information you gave me and for your patience. You should join the Authorize.Net Sales Team ; it seems they need professional sellers.

Top Bottom