• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Aurora

Status
Not open for further replies.
A quick, dirty, cheating way to eliminate the "net image" is to find the graphic image and rename or delete it. Then when Aurora looks for file X bada...bing...bada...boom it cannot find or display it. I know there is a better way but I could never find where to properly do it so I used this method myself :~)

A quick, dirty, cheating way to eliminate the "net image" is to find the graphic image and rename or delete it. Then when Aurora looks for file X bada...bing...bada...boom it cannot find or display it. I know there is a better way but I could never find where to properly do it so I used this method myself :~)
I was more interested on where the place to enter your own image was so I can put in one of my own... I have found a few of them and deleted the URL but haven't found all of them yet.

I was more interested on where the place to enter your own image was so I can put in one of my own... I have found a few of them and deleted the URL but haven't found all of them yet.

Well again not ideal....
Basically you just treat it like the XenPortal and find the name of the "net looking image" then like renaming images to "slider" in Xenportal rename your new photos to whatever the net looking photos are named

I want to change the background in Aurora, the background gif is 60 x 60 so I am guessing there is a repeat command.

I want to change it to a single .png

Can anyone help please ?

I would like to know what updates are you expecting in 1.1.0.3 ... based on your experience with Aurora. Please make them generic enough and not specific to your specific site/layout/customization.

10x!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom