attachment restrictions

ToDie4

Is there any way we can restrict or limit the amount of attachments users can download in say every 24 hours or so.

I really don't like how some people turn up on a site and strip out the downloads section in one foul swoop never to return, it feels so darn rude and makes me pretty mad in truth. It would be great if we could limit how many attachments can be downloaded at a time.

Is there any way we can restrict or limit the amount of attachments users can download in say every 24 hours or so.

I really don't like how some people turn up on a site and strip out the downloads section in one foul swoop never to return, it feels so darn rude and makes me pretty mad in truth. It would be great if we could limit how many attachments can be downloaded at a time.

It can''t be done with the built in features. You will need a custom mod for that which is not that hard to code. Put in a request at the request forum and hopefully someone will code this for you.

I am not familiar with the mod in question but from what I read there I didn''t see a time limit restriction. But I could be wrong though. Let 's see what the mod author will say.

I just installed that mod on a localhost site, it must still be in early development stages, there are some pretty weird problems with it, hopefully the author will continue developing it. :)

Top Bottom