Attachment Downloads Plus [Deleted]

AwesomeForo

AwesomeForo submitted a new resource:

Attachment Downloads Plus - Build your download system with more feature

INFORMATION:
This is a simple addon, does a very interesting task. Activate this addon,it will add two functions to xenforo attachments. Create a download page with countdownTimer and create a File list page.

FEATURES:
  • Create attachment download page.
  • Set permission can bypass download page.
  • Download with countdown times.
  • Set guest can view images but can't down attachments.
  • Set ads code in download page.
  • Create attachment list page .
  • Set permission...

Read more about this resource...

Interesting

• Is it working with RM files as well?
  • Can I see a screenshot for (show content) page for the zipped file? Or if there is a demo

Hi,
It seems to be a good add-on, definitely in line with my need.
When I purchase add-ons, I wish to ensure that they will be updated for years, being compliant with next minor and major XenForo releases.
It seems that you are a recent Xenforo add-on providers and I am a bit surprised you did not answer to the question asked by Sadiq6210 for 8 days.
How can I trust your support reactivity and long term engagement in the update of your XenForo add-ons? ;-)
Thanks

Hi,
It seems to be a good add-on, definitely in line with my need.
When I purchase add-ons, I wish to ensure that they will be updated for years, being compliant with next minor and major XenForo releases.
It seems that you are a recent Xenforo add-on providers and I am a bit surprised you did not answer to the question asked by Sadiq6210 for 8 days.
How can I trust your support reactivity and long term engagement in the update of your XenForo add-ons? ;-)
Thanks
Thanks for your interest. All my addon will support in long time. With @Sadiq6210, we get in touch in private conversations. If you need some custom functions for that addon, please make a conversation with me. Many thank!!!

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Top Bottom