At least leave the discussion open

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatieH

http://xenforo.com/community/thread...und-that-digitalpoint-moved-to-xenforo.64602/

Xenforo trolled so much VB with all the past hate post, so you guys allowed al the talk and still do to this day, at least leave the thread open and for the truth to come out, you can't do what you like when you need help from the community and later say well you can't do that now.

All I see is two people disputing a transaction who both believe the information they hold is accurate.

I see one person complaining about their e-mail address being visible, and although stubborn, the other person seems to be trying to continue to resolve the issue.

If you are Arikahun, I would suggest you just try and let the guy help.

Help, how is he helping? But posting information that i told him several time to remove, not only that, he bothered to do a Google search wasting time instead of resolving the issue. I am a regular member, not did he took money he didn't deserve if i am not a premium member he should refund my money back.

I so wish to know all his private email so i can share it the same way he does. He is being a jerk. I've shared this with VB staff and the response to me on skype was "does not matter he should just shutup and issue a refund, period... the end "

@KatieH, this is not the place to discuss another site's actions or attack their administrators. Any further threads will be removed and disciplinary actions will be taken.

If you take up an issue with a member of another site (be it the administrator or just a member), you need to work with that site's staff to resolve the dispute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom