XF 1.3 Assistance with applying feature to multiple usergroups

WhoIsDo

I've been able to setup what I need, but only for the standard user group. What's the best way I can take this section of code & apply it to multiple user groups (admins, mods, special groups, etc)? Thanks in advance!

Code:
<xen:if is="{xen:helper userTitle, $user} == 'Rank 1'">
<div class="ggbrank1"></div>
</xen:if>

One group: <xen:if is="{xen:helper ismemberof, $visitor, x}">

Multiple groups: <xen:if is="{xen:helper ismemberof, $visitor, x, y}">

One group: <xen:if is="{xen:helper ismemberof, $visitor, x}">

Multiple groups: <xen:if is="{xen:helper ismemberof, $visitor, x, y}">

For X & Y, I should be using the group's number, right? This code is essentially applying a trophy rank image on top of the user's avatar. I'd only want registered accounts to have it. (thanks for your help)

Yes, x and y relate to the group ID.

If you have your user groups set up correctly though, every member will be in the Registered user group as the primary.

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/implementing-permissions-across-multiple-user-groups.358/

The issue I'm having with this code is that it's awarding the rank based on a group that they're in rather than their trophy points if I swap it out. Should I just be changing the code to look like this instead?

<xen:if is="{xen:helper ismemberof, $visitor, x, y}">
<xen:if is="{xen:helper userTitle, $user} == 'Rank 1'">
<div class="ggbrank1"></div>

Sorry, I'll try to explain it better.

For every user, they'll have a "rank". I've set it up say that each rank they have will have a corresponding image in the upper right-hand section of their avatar (see image below). The code works for 90% of users, but some of them don't actually have the image display.

upload_2014-8-23_17-12-57.webp vs upload_2014-8-23_17-13-34.webpvs upload_2014-8-23_17-14-18.webp

Every single user has the same standard "registered" class. A few users who have a moderating permission don't have the rank, but we also have users who are just a regular user who don't have the rank either.

I have this same code implemented on a few different sites, and there's not one distinct pattern that I can figure out for why it doesn't work for some users. Any help that you or someone else can provide would be greatly appreciated!

Top Bottom