XF 2.1 Asking about Admin panel

itstuff

Hello,

I just want to ask if I give admin panel of xenforo to my one of best moderator...its kinda risky ? he can add any shell or can hack my site?
please I just want to be aware about this....

To a degree since they can make template modifications.

Aside from the usual of deleting members. Sending mail. Etc.
I don't care about deleting members or sending mails, I got backup always of my server
template modifications mean he can upload shell and can make site hack?

he can't get my full database of site with xenforo admin panel right?

Only admins have access to the ACP. There is no permissions for moderators to access it so you would have to make the moderator an admin. Are you saying this moderator has hacking ability? You can give only specific access to certain things if thats what you want. He would have to have access to the server to get database.

Only admins have access to the ACP. There is no permissions for moderators to access it so you would have to make the moderator an admin. Are you saying this moderator has hacking ability? You can give only specific access to certain things if thats what you want. He would have to have access to the server to get database.
I want to give admin panel of xenforo to my one of favourite moderator, if I give him admin access of xenforo he can access my server database and hack it?

Top Bottom