XF 2.2 Article question

JoyFreak

Is it possible to have an article node with article thread types in there but also have those article threads listed in a discussion thread type node? So like in two places?

I guess they can be in 2 places if one of them is a search forum.
Yeah that's what I thought but search forum isn't what I had in mind for what it is I want doing.

I wanted to convert some threads into article threads and have them sit in an article node so they display like articles on forum view. But I also wanted them listed in the other main forum where users will be able to find those threads and participate in the discussion, as the article node would not be displayed in the forum list but rather as a navigation tab.

Yeah that's what I thought but search forum isn't what I had in mind for what it is I want doing.

I wanted to convert some threads into article threads and have them sit in an article node so they display like articles on forum view. But I also wanted them listed in the other main forum where users will be able to find those threads and participate in the discussion, as the article node would not be displayed in the forum list but rather as a navigation tab.
Sounds like you need a search forum, as mentioned.

Top Bottom