This has been discussed before as a way to make XF Pages act as a bloglike forum.
Mod needs to work like this.
1. Create forum, option to create linked Page.
Or vice versa.
2. The two auto same title. Page title = TITLE Forum title = TITLE Comments.
3. Child Pages or linked Pages can be added. They are auto named TITLE_2 TITLE_3 but can be manually renamed. This adds a "More ..." link at the top + bottom of previous Page.
If more forums are added they are auto named TITLE_Comments 2, but can be manually renamed.
4. A link to the Comment forum auto appears top and bottom of the Page.
5. A link to the Page auto appears top and bottom of the linkled forum/s.
This should be centred or otherwise prominent.
6. Page has box for snippet text (option)
which can appear together with the link top bottom of forum/s.
All of which would be much easier to manage if Pages could have a WYSWYG editor.
Still there's the Wordpress bridge - WP Pages do WYSWYG or html. The drawback with WP Pages is that WP Pages don't integrate with the forum hierarchy. They do have Comments though.
I was about to suggest the vb.org-mod-of-the-month-winning "Article Forums" feature before finding this topic using the search feature. I have this feature installed on my vB3, and "Articles" is one of only four links included on my menu for guests, as I want to showcase some content. I wonder how all the articles and comments from my articles forum would transfer over if I did a conversion to xenForo right now, and I also wonder if I would just start a regular forum titled "Articles" and include a link to it on the menu. The problem I see with this is all the categories, which were created by making sub-forums for the "Articles" forum. I guess I would have to settle with adding the category in brackets before the title of each article.