Add-on Article claiming addon?

Maxxamillion

I dont know if anything along these lines exists, but we are looking for something where our news staff can claim articles they want to do a piece on. So essentially, we posts up breaking news stuff we want them to cover and then they can like click to claim it so that no one else would cover it accidentally as well. I hope im making sense with this, any info would be awesome.

I dont know if anything along these lines exists, but we are looking for something where our news staff can claim articles they want to do a piece on. So essentially, we posts up breaking news stuff we want them to cover and then they can like click to claim it so that no one else would cover it accidentally as well. I hope im making sense with this, any info would be awesome.

You could set up a forum. Post threads to it.

Then give those members moderator permissions in that Specific forum.

Set up thread prefixes in that specific forum with those users names. E.g. Bob, Jack et c.

Then those members from the forum list view or thread view can use the Apply thread prefix feature to label the threads with their prefix.

You would then be able to click on each of those prefixes to filter down all the articles covered by that person.

Check the Have you seen forum for a demo of the thread prefixes in use.

Seems like a great solution but looking for something more efficient, more like the moderation system you have where you can claim in instantly. I know the prefix idea would so the same but i feel it would be more hassle that way. Feel there may be a better option

Top Bottom