Votes: 3 3.1%
  • I'm not.

Votes: 89 91.8%
  • I might.

Votes: 5 5.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you need to take a screen shot of an order page, with an order #, if somebody gifted you the tickets?

That order page is from eventbrite, and you can't claim tickets from other people there, you have to purchase them. :rolleyes: TAHB
What do they say about people who "assume things" .... I can think of a few sayings.

And again, I explained my reasoning

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/are-you-going-to-forumcon-2014.68870/page-9#post-780581
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/are-you-going-to-forumcon-2014.68870/page-6#post-768556

And yes, I could pass them off. I'm able to edit the names on them, having never clicked the print option.

"Tickets have been ordered", that's what you said, complete with a screen shot of a purchase from eventbrite.

"And again, I explained my reasoning". Actually, no, you didn't. Why did you feel the need to mislead people into thinking you paid for the tickets?

"Tickets have been ordered", that's what you said, complete with a screen shot of a purchase from eventbrite.

"And again, I explained my reasoning". Actually, no, you didn't. Why did you feel the need to mislead people into thinking you paid for the tickets?
Because I did complete the order process. It was required to obtain the tickets.

Again, what do they say about people who assume things? I know there is a saying about that.

I explained that I only posted that post to let people know that I maybe going (having already obtained tickets). I clearly said so in my original post (source link).

What you assume is your own affair and not my problem. :)

I've submitted inquiries to eventbrite and forumcon, because I suspect those tickets don't exist. Somebody might be getting scammed. :rolleyes:

If you have money to spare this could be worth it simply as a networking tool. Making connections can be the best investment. So if you are in the area, might be worth it in my opinion.

Try to impersonate me @SneakyDave?

Screenshot from 2014-06-16 17:50:55.webp

Thank you lucy at viglink.com for forwarding this to me :)

cc: @AndyB

Attachments

• Forumcon tickets - oldschooldsl@gmail.com - Gmail.webp
    Forumcon tickets - oldschooldsl@gmail.com - Gmail.webp
    37.7 KB · Views: 32
I already stated that I contacted ForumCon and Eventbrite. I was trying to find out who "paid" for the tickets, it wasn't you, obviously, as you alluded to.

She didn't forward it to you, she replied to my question about the Order #, and cc'd your email on the reply.

Good luck, AndyB. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I already stated that I contacted ForumCon and Eventbrite. I was trying to find out who "paid" for the tickets, it wasn't you, obviously, as you alluded to.

She didn't forward it to you, she replied to my question about the Order #, and cc'd your email on the reply.

Good luck, AndyB. :rolleyes:
I said it once and I'll say it again.

I only posted that post to let people know that I maybe going (having already obtained tickets). I clearly said so in my original post (source link).

What you assume is your own affair and not my problem. Although clearly you have a lot of time on your hands.

And from her reply, it does seem as though she believed she was addressing me. So yes, I would think you wrote a message to her in a format to suggest you were me (ie... impersonating).

Last edited:
Everyone, chill down. Once a ticket is "ordered" on eventbrite, it's an E-Ticket. Nothing more, nothing less. If you go, you go. If you don't, you don't! The E-Ticket says "I am going" or "I might make it." When you DO make it, you're covered, that's it. No strings attached, no questions asked. Now, if someone buys a ticket, the ticket is theirs - unless the person who paid for it says "please put this in another person's name, I'm not able to attend." In this case, the event organizers often says "okay, I'll do this." And sometimes you get the dreaded "No, this isn't possible" (ahem; read: "f*** you") response.
I've submitted inquiries to eventbrite and forumcon, because I suspect those tickets don't exist. Somebody might be getting scammed. :rolleyes:
Why would you post this? Do you hate Adam Howard that much? If not, then... what the hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom