Are there any professional coders here taking on paid xF related work?

JRW-910

**EDIT** Of course I made a spelling mistake in the title of my first post here!

I'm sorry... I know there is a place for people looking for mods, but I can't post there because I am not a licensed customer.

If I can find someone willing to take on a decent sized mod... paid of course... I would love to make the switch to xF. If anyone is interested in such a project please post her or email me for details.

Thanks,

-JRW

Titled edited.

As Nasr said, there are lots of devleopers who have already undertaken paid work.

Putting a brief description of the work required in your first post may help them to decide whether to respond.

The OP doesn't have posting permissions for the add-on requests forum, hence why it has been posted here.

Changes to the structure are planned with regards to add-ons and modifications.

I'd personally say that the OP would be better approaching some of the mod posters here on XenForo.com directly. I disagree with the idea of having to go to 'fan sites' for mod resources, just like you did a few months ago ;)
The point is not so much to draw him away from here, but to add exposure - we have quite some modders on xenfans, and syndicate to other sites where resources are being developed and created.

The thread on xenfans is also tweeted, giving it even more exposure. The intention here is to help Stuart, a long time community-universe well-known member and to be honest, I consider him a good guy and a bit of a friend.

they exist, but are hard to find. Most are busy with their own projects, or developing things for the launch of the stable ("gold") version of xen forum

you have to keep asking around.

I will say there are not a lot, and they are not in a big rush :)

That said, i have spoken to a couple that will have openings in about a month or so.

And I have one working for me now on some stuff.

Thanks for the responses guys. Could someone please let me know the usernames of those that are willing to do paid work that they have used in the past and are happy with?

I am ready to take the plunge and convert to xF, but I can't do it without a port of a custom mod.

Thanks,

-JRW

well you can look around and reach out to people on your own.

I don't think many will give you a list of coders, but a few will recommend people.

then once you register of course i think people will be a lot more helpful...i went through the same thing

Top Bottom