Are add ons additional or do they come with a cloud based subscription?

Hello, I am looking at starting a forum with a unique twist and features. I am also wanting to catch some data via form I want to produce with questions. Will those capabilities be an additional costs and will just one plug in be required?

I don't think it costs extra to install add-ons. But that assumes you have the add-on you want already. If there's a cost to aquire the add-on you want (or pay someone to build it), that would be a cost of course.

To clarify, there are no freebies.

Cloud installations just come with the entire XF suite, other than branding removal.

XenForo Media Gallery 2.2.4​

XenForo Resource Manager 2.2.4​

XenForo Enhanced Search 2.2.2​

So these are free and part of standard installations as well?

Hmm, don't know why I thought cloud got them as part of the service.

No, you do not get them with part of your subscription.

You pay for them with your cloud subscription fee. They aren't free.

Hmm, well I only use enhanced search so maybe being able to deselect them for a cheaper fee then?

Anyways, just thinking out loud. I have only used search and always figured they were thrown in as a bonus on cloud but I guess in the end it's part of the fee.

XenForo Media Gallery 2.2.4​

XenForo Resource Manager 2.2.4​

XenForo Enhanced Search 2.2.2​

So these are free and part of standard installations as well?

Hmm, don't know why I thought cloud got them as part of the service.
To clarify - Cloud subscriptions do come with Media Gallery, Resource Manager and Enhanced Search installed and ready for you to use.

Some of the answers here suggesting you don't get them are referring I believe to the fact that you are not granted a self-hosted license to use them outside of our after your cloud subscription.

Top Bottom