Add-on Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the Categories back! What'd you do? HALP!

Also did you find a way to change the BG color of the very last column (Your score). I can't seem to find it in the color palette.
Compare the original file of library/arcade/listener.php and the style template of arcade_index
arcade_index is only one small edit and just delete the // where he comments out the subnavigation menus.

I didn't style my arcade. I don't know why it looks like that.

Hey so where can i download xf arcade as some seem to have it but its no longer in resources?

Sorry. I thought that was the main place. Attaching it here. I know it was on the other site and public so I don't think I'm breaking any rules. If Kevin wants me to remove this file I will.

Attachments

I would definitely use xfarcade if it had categories and integration with bdBank, no need for more. I'm available to chip in to have that if required.

So we get a warning that a member here has gained $3500 from you with this, yet no one has a clue who it might be?

With that note, I wouldn't want to hire ANYONE to do anything. Who knows who it could be. You could possibly hamper opportunities quite a bit of developers who do private work, by being so vague. We now have 2 major complaints about money being doled out to developers with no product in site, to the tune of $5500+. At least one is known.

Unless their is some kind of proof of payment, this is hard to believe. I'd be getting my money back, by any means necessary.

I am hoping many of the developers I trust and have purchased items from can now clear there name somehow.

So we get a warning that a member here has gained $3500 from you with this, yet no one has a clue who it might be?

With that note, I wouldn't want to hire ANYONE to do anything. Who knows who it could be. You could possibly hamper opportunities quite a bit of developers who do private work, by being so vague. We now have 2 major complaints about money being doled out to developers with no product in site, to the tune of $5500+. At least one is known.

Unless their is some kind of proof of payment, this is hard to believe. I'd be getting my money back, by any means necessary.

I am hoping many of the developers I trust and have purchased items from can now clear there name somehow.

It's obvious who he was referring to. He did the whole "I refuse to name names" whilst describing them well enough that its obvious who he meant.

It's obvious who he was referring to. He did the whole "I refuse to name names" whilst describing them well enough that its obvious who he meant.

I'm not here to make assumptions. At this point, I will not purchase another add-on / style, have anything developed from anyone. I don't know who is taking what from who.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom