Arcade Add-on?

Hopefully the move went well, did you ever start looking into the game development for xenforo?
The move went well. Finally settled in now trying to create a daily routine where I have PC time since I'm now taking care of an entire farm.

The move went well. Finally settled in now trying to create a daily routine where I have PC time since I'm now taking care of an entire farm.
I grew up on a farm. It was a doctor that owned it we just tended to it for him and he let us live on the property for free. We had thoroughbred race horses which we raced. Probably 30 or so. Plus some cows, pigs, chickens, geese. The cows and pigs we raised and ate. Chickens were just for the endless eggs. Never knew why we had the geese but they were mean as hell!

I grew up on a farm. It was a doctor that owned it we just tended to it for him and he let us live on the property for free. We had thoroughbred race horses which we raced. Probably 30 or so. Plus some cows, pigs, chickens, geese. The cows and pigs we raised and ate. Chickens were just for the endless eggs. Never knew why we had the geese but they were mean as hell!
Yeah, we have chickens, geese, ducks, pigs, and soon a few cows. We have over 100 chickens right now with a possibility to get 60 more soon then all but 60 will be food, the 60 left over will be our egg layers. The pigs are for the meat and so will be the cows. We're trying to get enough meat frozen to last us all winter and spring. I'm going deer hunting this year and need to bag at least 3 deer then we'll have enough deer meat for all winter between 2 families.

Or this.... :) :)

Bumping this idea.... ;) I'd pay for it.

There's a Gensis/Megadrive game that you can play on many online emulators, and I'd love to get that on my forum using BB code or something. I've never been able to find one of these emulator sites that offer embed functions so this would be awesome.

Bumping this idea.... ;) I'd pay for it.
I'm still keen on developing the add-on. I'll see about starting on it this week.

Still keen too.
Good to know, as I said above I'll see about starting on it this week.

There's a Gensis/Megadrive game that you can play on many online emulators, and I'd love to get that on my forum using BB code or something. I've never been able to find one of these emulator sites that offer embed functions so this would be awesome.
PM the link and I'll check it out.

I'm working on setting up my business site but I will be getting a test installation setup shortly after that.

Just like his quiz addon that never came about. https://xenforo.com/community/threads/quiz-add-on.202305/
It's a vicious cycle; take on many (usually large/complicated) projects, burn out, disappear, come back and repeat.

There may be valid reasons such as health and mental illness, however when it goes on for 10+ years with the same cycle it is just irresponsible.

I do believe in people being able to change, but they have to actively show that they have and that has yet to happen 🙃.

An arcade add-on that uses HTML5 games instead of flash, would be great, with high score tracking and such. Even if it were a paid add-on, I think a lot of folks would pay to have an arcade on their forums, especially one that'd integrate nicely w/ DB Credits.

In this particular case it might be good if an accounts name changes were visible so newer members have an idea about some of the names being mentioned.

Newer members wouldn’t know the history behind the user anyway. Hopefully everyone does due diligence before getting into business transactions or purchasing addons.

Newer members wouldn’t know the history behind the user anyway. Hopefully everyone does due diligence before getting into business transactions or purchasing addons.
But things would make more sense for them when they see names being mentioned that don't exist anymore.

I'm working on setting up my business site but I will be getting a test installation setup shortly after that.
Will you be releasing these?
🙄

Grow up!!!!

You need to grow up too!!!

You need to quit promising things and not delivering, or perhaps grow up and be responsible. You have been doing this for over ten years now.

I really hope you follow through this time and deliver on what you say.

Will you be releasing these?
🙄
Yes.

Top Bottom